Search For Articles

Kingdoms at War Nobility Points Guide

It is a well known fact that KaW is overrun by noobs these days. In fact, just the other day some noob walled me to make them a clan. Oh really? You want me to farm you...ok   So I thought I would help these noobcakes out. They may be noobs but with a little love, care, attention and potty training they will soon grow out of it.

Today's lesson: How to get the coveted Chaos Pack

We all want this because it is a bad ass weapon. 10% bump for all stats  


There is just one problem...the price! 500 Nobility Points   If you were to purchase that many it would be...

$50 is steep for a noob and I am here to wipe the noob tears from your cheeks! I have a no gimmick 100% guaranteed method to getting those 500 nobs without spending 1 noob cent.

So what do I do you say in your noob sniffles? Do a quest. Then do another one. Then do another one. Then do another one.Then do another one.Then do another one.Then do another one.Then do another one etc. etc. I think you get the pattern even if you are a noob. Do a **** ton of quests and magic nobs fall out of the sky. Want proof? Ok...

That is 44,699 quests. So if you go back to the last paragraph that is "Then do another one" 44,698 times. I didn't want to copy/paste that many times even though it would have been the most help to a noob. My apologies noobs I was thinking of the non-noobs.

And the payoff is...

Then once you have the mighty flaming scimitar that contains the soul of a dead warrior you will be better equipped to go get that gold. All the noobs want to know what I will do with all that extra gold. Well, I'll tell you. I am going to make a shirt out of gold like this winner...


No comments: