As an ancient Chroland legend goes, there was an almost dry, narrow oasis located in the center of the mysterious desert, which was believed to be the place where countless ancient treasure was buried. After years of exploration, adventurers finally found the gate to the mysterious treasure. However, the battle has never ended since then…
The Treasure Plant event will begin every three hours in every day.
1. When the event begins, there will be a portal near the rebirth point in the Chroland Capital, through which you can enter the ground. The portal will exist for 30 minutes and then it will close.
2. After entering the ground, you can click on the Gold Crystal to occupy the plant. Every occupation will cost you 50 Guild Contribution. If no players from other guilds occupy it within the next 6 minutes, then you own it.
3. The Treasure Plant is a very dangerous place as PK is allowed here and no Lethality will be gained. If you are killed here, you can choose to revive where you die or revive outside the Treasure Plant. Remember, if the portal has closed, you won't be able to enter the ground from outside.
4. After a Treasure Plant is owned, there will be a Gold Cluster appearing on the ground. You can collect it if you are above Level 40. Auto collection is supported and it costs one Shovel for every collection. (Shovels are sold at the Grocer of the Chroland Capital.) After the portal closed, members of the owner guild can still enter the Treasure Plant ground to collect Gold Cluster from "Treasure Plant" at the guild panel.
5. The Treasure Plant ground will open every 3 hours in every day, starting from 8:00 A.M.
6. You can collect not only Gold Amber, but also all kinds of ores from Gold Clusters. It is also possible that you collect nothing sometimes. There is limit of times for the collection, so you'd better make sure there are no players from other guilds on the ground before collection.
The Gold Ambers you collect from Gold Clusters can be used to trade for Gem Bag I from the Mysterious Merchant who also sells recipes of Gem Bag II and III. Different kinds of gem bags contain different kinds of gems.