Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #13

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.
 
I just know one thing: she's always wanted to study under Mirella Simoncini.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

At first I thought she was bowing respectfully, then I realized she just had bad posture. For a second there, I felt so flattered!
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

She said something about jogging across the MacArthur Bridge?
Answer: Manila, Philippines

She's racing from Plaza Mexico to Santa Ana - if only to stay ahead of the fumes from the pollution.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

She kept looking around for "bugs." Didn't matter that I'd just had the exterminator in.
Answer: Paranoia

I told her to check out the old Eccentric Theatre Company, although I think they've changed the name.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

She told me she's in a motel out in Mat-Su. Her room looks out on a totem pole!
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

At first I thought she was being rude, but then I realized she actually did have serious "nacho business."
Answer: Mexican

Look, go easy on the lady when you catch her. She had the posture of a Notre Dame bellringer.
Answer: Hunched

Your suspect had a Jack Kerouac poem in 242 "choruses" that was named it for this city.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

Did you know your target was a dyed-in-the-wool student radical? That was a while ago, but I think she still likes to prowl around the Leon Trotsky's old haunts.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

Here, check out the message in this fortune cookie. It says, "You are going to a city in Central America." I think it's for you?
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I heard she's lurking around the campus of the oldest university in Germany.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

We were talking about my favorite Broadway show, "The Student Prince." She told me she never gets past "The Drinking Song."
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

He said he's walking around a hall in an old hunting lodge, looking for some knights?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He's headed to some hall to hear the Queen speak?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He had a mane like a lion, though it was more the color of a giraffe.
Answer: Blond(e)

Here, he dropped this postcard of a temple with, oh, it looks like 72 deities posed around the tower.  Look at these colors!
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

He bragged that your odds weren't very good.  Then he bet on you for the bigger payout.
Answer: Gambling

You might find him checking out the amazing malls along Orchard Road.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

I heard him say he was going to visit an amazing building on South Bridge. I asked him where, and he said he'd rather walk through hot coals than tell me.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

He mentioned he's going to SeaWorld, to look for the grave of the original Shamu.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

His eyes had seen a lot. They reminded me of a music genre that tends toward the bitterly nostalgic.
Answer: Blue

He told me he was going to see the koubba that the king built for his mother. Such a good, good son.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

He was going to look for the remains of a remarkable woman: the daughter of a slave who at night, was said to transform into a bird.... Was it a pigeon? Something like that.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

Odds are he flew into RAK.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

He mentioned he was going to Rua Pedro Lessa to look for the latest Funk Carioca mixtapes.
Answer: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

He seemed taken aback when I didn't offer him free drinks just for being here.
Answer: Gambling

She's staying near Amr's old "City of the Tent."
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

Your suspect had her head in the clouds. Until she landed, anyway.
Answer: Jetpack

She told me she was going to visit the remains of the "Tree of Pearls?"
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

She was going to meet someone at the mausoleum of a Sultana, I know that much.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

You know that fancy old car? The Something-Healey? Well, she had a plane ticket for Something.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

She said, "let's make this interesting," and then put money down on whether I knew what she meant by that.
Answer: Gambling

She had eyes the color of every actor and actress who ever acted in a black-and-white movie.
Answer: Smoky

Well, I can tell you the city he went to is 70 km from Toledo.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

She mentioned something about kayaking down the creek to Snake Island.
Answer: Lagos, Nigeria

She  told me she's headed for 'Las Gidi.'  I told her to stop trying to sound hip and call it by its real name.
Answer: Lagos, Nigeria

She's holed up in a megacity on the Gulf of Guinea.
Answer: Lagos, Nigeria

She was such a jerk. She said the museum she was going to was so much better than ours because it had a full-size blue whale AND a sperm whale fighting a squid.
Answer: New York, United States of America

Here's a clue for you - a note from her daily planner about a lunch date at Jules Verne's.
Answer: Paris, France

Your suspect was eager to get a look at a real live Hülleneinband, so I brought up the Koninklijke Bibliotheek.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

Here's what I heard her say: "I'm gonna catch the most gnarly A-Frame on the Atlantic, dude. Pack my elephant gun!"
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

You might find her scaling the walls of Old Medina, unless she's more of a French Protectorate girl.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

Her eyes reminded me of Myotis lucifugus, in that they were little, creepy, and something else.
Answer: Brown
I don't know which city she went to, but I heard her say she may head south of it to El-Jadida.  And I know V.I.L.E. has a safehouse in the Cité Portugaise.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

She was headed to a rave by the Mediterranean.  I always thought you needed more than one Mediterranean for a rave.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

She wanted to go somewhere known for its influential high-tech industry. I told her to stay away from drugs.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

If her eyes were a last name, they could've been a three-time governor of California.
Answer: Brown

She kept saying she wanted a falafel, which is an Israeli fried chick-pea sandwich.  I said if she eats enough of them she'll sure feel awful.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

He definitely said he was going to the Formula One Grand Prix. Well, a Formula One Grand Prix.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

A friend of mine saw him trying to kayak the Tietê River. His paddle appeared to be melting.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

He said he wasn't used to being in a place with so few mirrors, so many clocks, and no cards to count. I told him I had a couple in my wallet, if that helped.
Answer: Gambling

I heard him on the phone saying something about a close scrape at Laranjinha.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

He asked if I needed any "stale fish." Before I could say no, he'd jumped off that table and done a twisty heel-side grab with his back hand. Then he just rolled out of here.
Answer: Skateboard

Your suspect said something about fleeing to "Zealand"?  Did he mean New Zealand? Or maybe, I don't know, Old Zealand?
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

He's definitely headed to Scandinavia. He even packed his favorite pair of reindeer fur boots.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

Rumor has it your suspect is camping out at a public park called the Kongens Have.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

He's probably coming in by hydrofoil, heading east from Bratislava.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

He's sacking out in a safehouse up in the Buda Hills.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

Hard to believe he resorted to stealing. With wheels like those, you already look like a million bucks.
Answer: Limousine

I told him he looked happier than a pig in slop. He replied that he'd talked to many a pig that said slop was overrated.
Answer: Talks To Animals

He wanted to catch a show at Jean-Marie Charpentier's Crystal Palace. I've never heard of royalty by that name, myself.
Answer: Shanghai, China

He wanted to explore the city's underground tunnels that still exist under the art museum.
Answer: Shanghai, China

He said something about staying near the site of the 2010 World Expo.
Answer: Shanghai, China

He could be hiding underground on the River Fleet.
Answer: London, England

I only know that he was headed to some old thing designed by Sir Christopher Wren.
Answer: London, England

He clearly had a monkey on his back. It was easier to hear it whisper that way.
Answer: Talks to Animals

He told me he'd be passing secret messages along the Whispering Gallery.
Answer: London, England


All Clue Answers 


40 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you that she's headed to the oldest European town in the country.

Here, she dropped this photo - now, I'm no penguinologist, but I could swear this is a Jackass Penguin! But I'd have to hear it to be sure.

I don't know the name of the town where she's staying, but she said it belongs to Simon?

She went to one of the country's three capitals.

All the above clues = Cape Town, Africa

Anonymous said...

She had eyes the color of every actor and actress who ever acted in a black-and-white movie.
Answer: eyes - SMOKY

Anonymous said...

I know she submitted her short films to the HIFF, and she wanted to have an up-close and personal conversation with the judges about why they all got rejected.

She mentioned something about "seeing Shangri La"?

I know there's a fantastic collection of Islamic art that she wants to get her hands on.

All above clues = Honolulu, Hawaii

Anonymous said...

She waxed poetic on the virtues of the fireless locomotive. I waxed the hood of my regular car and told her to go away.

- Steam Robotics

DebbieEchelonnz said...

I told her a great temple she could visit, but I warned her to keep an eye out for the deer poop. whats the answer to this one?

Mike said...

Sorry I'm not sue, I haven't gotten to this one yet

Amanda Tatiana said...

I told her a great temple she could visit, but I warned her to keep an eye out for the deer poop. whats the answer to this one?

Nara, Japan

Anonymous said...

"She wanted me to help her stakeout the Azrieli Center. But with the nice food court in there, I said, why not steak-in?"

ANSWER: Tel Aviv, Israel

Anonymous said...

It was hard to hear what he was saying, what with his giant bag of copper pipes and steel gearshafts all clankin' around.

- Steam Robotics

Anonymous said...

He showed up with Oaxaca cheese on his chin. I pointed it out to him, and he stormed out, muttering about Tlayuda.

- Mexican Cuisine

Anonymous said...

She must have just had a long night. It looked like she'd had to crawl inside an animal for warmth and never got out.

-Fur Coat

~Shay~ said...

He did drop a ticket for a performance at the Ensemble Hall Murata, in the city's new concert hall.

-Kyoto, Japan

~Shay~ said...

"I'd start by looking for him at the Diamond Superbowl."
-Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

"Your target exchanged money for Danish kroner."
-Copenhagen, Denmark

"I know where she's at. She's at where it's at. The White Town. The Forty Forties. The New Rome. Now you know what's what - so scram, man!"
"She was very curious about the iconostasis at the Cathedral of the Annunciation." for example, she asked me, "What's an iconostasis?"
-Moscow, Russia

"He wanted to take a rubbing of Karl Marx's tombstone."
-London, England

Anonymous said...

While he's in the neighborhood, he's sure to catch el tersana play
= Giza, Egypt

He's out on the Plateau, in a great necropolis, admiring one of the wonders of the world. Hey, when you get there, text me a picture, would you?
= Giza, Egypt

Anonymous said...

He was complaining because he couldn't afford a Golden Ticket on the Red Line.

He was last seen at a party store in Festival City.

It sounded like he was going to ride an automated Metro. He was nervous about there not being a driver.

All = Dubai, United Arab Emerites

Fantasy Sports and Video Games: Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #13 said...

She's headed for a city whose motto is, "Gold in Peace, Iron in War."

Answer= San Francisco, California, USA

Mike Slocumb said...

He said he was going there on business, but he confided that he was trying to land a role in a Baz Luhrmann flick.

ANSWER: Sydney, Australia

Mike Slocumb said...

He's trying to blend in with the students in Hyde Park. Well, the grad students. ANSWER: Chicago, Illinois


He wanted to swing by the site of the first nuclear chain reaction, but he forgot his library card. ANSWER: Chicago, Illinois

Anonymous said...

said something about heading to the Pearl of the Far East?

Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Unknown said...

I told her a great temple she could visit, but I warned her to keep an eye out for the deer poop.

She told me she was a bit of an afficianado of Vairocana buddhas, so I knew exactly where to send her.

I told her if she's there for the yamayaki, she should watch them them set the mountain on fire.

Answer: Nara, Japan

Mike Slocumb said...

I know he was planning to bring a lion costume and sneak into a parade down Orchard Road. Answer: Singapore

Before he left, I warned him that they take even the misdemeanours very, very seriously. Just ask Michael Fay.
Answer: Singapore

I heard he's been hogging the confessional at Metropolitan Sé Cathedral.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

He said something about visiting a metropolis on the Serra do Mar.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Your suspect is off blending in with the capitalinos, while you're wasting time talking to me? Start hoofing it!
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I heard your friend say they were going to be sure to see the conchero dancers. I agree, you can't miss the headdresses.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

Mike Slocumb said...

All I know is that he's in someplace called the Flourishing Law Temple, no doubt trying to stop it from flourishing.
Answer: Nara, Japan

I heard he's hiding in the East Pagoda of a temple. Or, maybe it's the West?
Answer: Nara, Japan

I heard him talk about going to both Osaka and Iga. You're probably looking for a city that's between the two.
Answer: Nara, Japan

He was nervous about going to this city. He said he didn't sleep for a week after he saw "A Tale of Two Sisters".
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

He told me he was staying at Trinity. I warned him not to go under the Campanile when the bells ring, or he's in for bad luck.
Answer: Dublin, Ireland

If you're there around Christmas, try to sneak into Misses Morkan's annual dance on Usher's Island. Never once has it fallen flat.
Answer: Dublin, Ireland

Can I give you a clue? As Mrs. Bloom would say, "Yes I said yes I will Yes."
Answer: Dublin, Ireland

He's a rugby fan, right? He might try to catch a Stormers game while he's in town.
Answer: Capetown, South Africa

Anonymous said...

I could swear he said he was staying on Snake Island. I hope he's not allergic to lethally toxic golden lanceheads.

He definitely said he was going to the Formula One Grand Prix. Well, a Formula One Grand Prix.

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Anonymous said...

You might find him checking out the amazing malls along Orchard Road.

Singapore

Anonymous said...

How about this one?

There were some holes in his corduroys. Unless those were his legs, and the holes were dried half-and-half.

Anonymous said...

For the above comment:

There were some holes in his corduroys. Unless those were his legs, and the holes were dried half-and half.

Answer: Poor hygenie

She didn't strike me as a stool pigeon, but I did see her pull up a stool next to a pigeon and chew the fat.

Answer: Talks to animals

Anonymous said...

She has her eye on the golden pistol of Pockmarked Huang

Answer: Shangai, China

Anonymous said...

First thing I noticed was, he's built like a reed. I play the clarinet, you see. That's why I noticed

Answer: Slim

Anonymous said...

All I know is, he wanted to visit a statue of a great dane, and leave it some nice bronze dog biscuits.

Cape Town

Anonymous said...

It was hard to eavesdrop on her as she whispered into her phone, but I know she said something about meeting at a curio shop on Temple Street.

Answer: Singapore, Singapore

I know when she gets there, she's going to meet someone in Chinatown. Does that narrow it down?

Answer: Singapore, Singapore

Anonymous said...

I heard her say she was going to where western drama was born. She was pretty dramatic about it, too.

Answer: Athens, Greece

The henchwoman's holed up in the cradle of Western Civilization, which is ironic, since she's never read anything longer than a placemat.

Answer: Athens, Greece

Anonymous said...

He let it slip that he was craving good mu shu. I should never have let it slip that I secretly sell exactly that.

Answer: Chinese

Anonymous said...

He was the only person I've ever met who claimed his bracelet was athletic gear.

Answer: Tennis

Anonymous said...

He had strong opinions about whether it was okay just to order a primi piatti, or if you had to get the secondi as well. I cut him off before he could weigh in on dessert.

Answer: Italian

Anonymous said...

You'd think it would be hard to pull off heists when you're that dedicated to carpooling.


answer:skateboard?

Anonymous said...

She must have fallen into a well of money there. I heard she spent 90,000 tenge on one night at Escape!

Answer: Astana, Kazakhstan

She's on the south side of the river, looking for a monument to the victims of Soviet repression.

Answer: Astana, Kazakhstan

Anonymous said...

The answer to the above statement " You'd think it would be hard to pull off heists when you're that dedicated to carpooling" is: Limousine.

Anonymous said...

A little bird told me she was heading to Inglewood for the yellow-rumped warbler migration.

Answer: Calgary, Canada

she told me she was going downtown with Gary Burns!

Answer: Calgary, Canada

Anonymous said...

Seems like your friend's trying to get lost in a crowd! He says he's heading for the most densely populated city in the most densely populated country in Africa.

Answer: Kigali, Rwanda (in Africa)

Here, I found this copy of "Shake Hands with the Devil" in his room after he left. It's not exactly light reading, so it may be a hint.

Answer: Kigali, Rwanda

Anonymous said...

You'd think it would be hard to pull off heists when you're that dedicated to carpooling.

Answer: Zero carbon footprint

That's why one person got skateboard, and one person got limousine. I got ice cream truck.