Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #11

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.
 
She was just telling me that she "likes to shop in downtown Downer's Grove."
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

She's staying with a great-great-aunt off Pauline Avenue in the Ukranian Village.
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

She was less worried about your dragnet than the court's net.
Answer: Tennis

Sure, I know where she went. She was just telling me about a snake farm where I could see someone milk a Siamese king cobra.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

She's led a stressful life, judging by the color of her hair.  That or she's just too lazy to get it dyed.
Answer: Grey

I told her ever since that incident with the sultan's daughter, tourists have been asked not to bring any asps. If you have one, leave it ashore.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

She said she might ride into the city from Paris on the Orient Express. Oh, I hope there isn't a murder!
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

You might spot her keeping a lookout from a tower in the river. Which river? I forgot to ask.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

I offered her some food, but she declined after narrowing her eyes and asking what farm it came from.
Answer: New American

I heard her muttering to herself that onions were inferior to ramps.
Answer: New American

Until I met him, I had no idea someone could feel so strongly about tempeh. So I would describe him as tempeh-mental.
Answer: Vegan

He mentioned he was going to Bruand's lock museum.  I told him that I'd heard it was closed.  I think somebody lost the key.
Answer: Paris, France

I would try watching out for him by Henri IV's New Bridge.
Answer: Paris, France
He was planning a rendezvous at the giant statue of Christ by Casablanca.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

I told him if he gets a chance, he has to catch a concert at the Plaza de San Francisco.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

He said he's staying at a "really classy joint" up the hill from Guápulo.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

He caught a bus to the capital - but I don't know if he came south from Colombia or north from Peru.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

He said something about standing in a rotary, flanked by four heroes.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

Your friend there is a big fan of János "Blind" Bottyán. What Bottyán lacked in depth perception, he brought in sheer guts.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

I wonder if his ride had an ejector seat, given that it didn't have a seat in the first place.
Answer: Jetpack

I'll bet she caught a boat to Quayaquil and then hitched her way northeast to the capital.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

She looked like someone you don't want to go up against in a pie-eating contest.
Answer: Stocky

She was obsessed with trying a Grey's Papaya.  I warned her to stay away from papayas that color.
Answer: New York, United States of America

There was something about the way she walked. Something that said, "I'm a few joints short."
Answer: Peg Leg

She wanted to go to Amsterdam, but not to regular old Amsterdam.  She wanted a New Amsterdam.
Answer: New York, United States of America

I noticed she had a copy of "Okaz" tucked under her arm, opened to the sports page.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Let me tell you, when she took off from here, she really took off. Didn't request tower clearance or anything.
Answer: Jetpack

I know she's meeting someone in "the garden von Erlach designed."
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

She said something about trying to snag a spare cherub from the Angels Staircase?
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

She had grandiose plans to build a perfect replica of the Automatic Man. I hope she succeeds, so she can meet something with more personality than her.
Answer: Steam Robotics

I gave her directions in the city, and told her to take a left on Moi, Haile Selassie, a right on Pumwani, and when she sees the police, turn herself in. She didn't appreciate that.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

Sure - she went to one of my favorite cities. I really thought the place would change when the British handed it over in 1997, but it's still a great place to make a fortune.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

Your friend went to my favorite Special Administrative Region in all of China.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

Her hair absorbed light like her pockets absorbed my money clip.
Answer: Dark

I hear she was sight-seeing in one of the public squares and asked where the tanks were. The authorities were not pleased.
Answer: Beijing, China

She was meeting her friend at the largest public square in the world - a space big enough to fit a million people.
Answer: Beijing, China

I can't say she had the most accessible hobby, given how excited she was to build a coal-fired autonomous hobby accessor lift.
Answer: Steam Robotics

You know how some cars come with automatic windows? His came with automatic soft-serve.
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

You're looking for the largest city in Seward's folly.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

He had sad eyes, going solely on the color.
Answer: Blue

He told me he was going to stowaway on a boat that's making a delivery to some monks.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

You might find him shopping at MBK.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

Here, he dropped this photo of a barge with all the snakes' heads on the prow.  What a beaut!
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

She's at a city whose motto goes, "2600 meters closer to the stars." La Paz is closer, though.
Answer: Bogota, Colombia

She dropped a photo of the peaks of Mt. Monserrate and Mt. Guadalupe.
Answer: Bogota, Colombia

If I ever need a discus thrown through a brick wall, I'll call her. And as it turns out, that's exactly what I need for this week's frisbee golf game.
Answer: Athletic

She got in trouble trying to light a cigarette with the Centennial Flame.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

She believed there were two kinds of people: steamed dumpling people, and fried dumpling people.  When I said I didn't like either of them, she said "Eureka! A third kind of person!"
Answer: Chinese

I heard she's fixing bets on toboggans at Green's Creek.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

She was nursing a burn on her forearm, and said that she'd gotten it from a boiler. But she did also say the boiler had apologized.
Answer: Steam Robotics

She's planning a rendezvous at a café.  She'll be the one perusing a "Gorkhapatra," which she'll be holding upside-down.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

I'd give you less than a sporting chance of bringing down a woman who appears to be that good at sports.
Answer: Athletic

I told her she could drive from the city over to India on the Tribhuvan Highway. Of course, she forgot to mention she's terrified of heights.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

She told me she's headed to "a royal residence of the intellect." I told her she should double-check the invitation.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

Her food was like her dedication to theft: hungry for more an hour later.
Answer: Chinese

I saw her strolling by with a Halldór Laxness novel under her arm.
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

Her eyes looked like someone had failed to prevent a forest fire.
Answer: Smoky

I would look for her at the Winter Garden in Perlan.
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

Your friend there is a big fan of János "Blind" Bottyán. What Bottyán lacked in depth perception, he brought in sheer guts.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

I know she's poking around looking for an old mint. She didn't say the name, but there's a sign over the door that reads "ALLAMI PENZVERO."
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

You might find her trying to pet the cockroaches at the city's Natural Wild Insect Kingdom.
Answer: Shanghai, China

She said something about staying near the site of the 2010 World Expo.
Answer: Shanghai, China

The lady was good with numbers. I think she knew which noodle dish every one of them stood for on that giant menu.
Answer: Chinese

All Clue Answers 


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lady was good with numbers. I think she knew which noodle dish every one of them stood for on that giant menu. - Chinese, not gambling

Mike said...

Ok thanks

Anonymous said...

I offered her some food, but she declined after narrowing her eyes and asking what farm it came from.

the answer isn't vegan, but zero carbon footprint.

Anonymous said...

I heard her muttering to herself that onions were inferior to ramps.

new american, not vegan.

Anonymous said...

I offered her some food, but she declined after narrowing her eyes and asking what farm it came from.

That is paranoia. I should have went with my gut but I changed it and had the wrong warrant.

Liz Evans said...

She's headed to the old Santo Domingo convent, to scour a museum of religious art. Answer: Panama City

Liz Evans said...

She could be picking up knick-knacks at the National Artisans Market, by the ruins of the old city. Answer: panama city

Amanda Tatiana said...

I offered her some food, but she declined after narrowing her eyes and asking what farm it came from.

Ok so you gave the answer as paranoia...but two other people said it could have been zero carbon footprint, vegan or paranoia....

two of the clues was the ice cream truck and that he had gray hair...I got guys off of those two and one of them had vegan and the other one didn't have the footprint, vegan or paranoia...so I went with the vegan...I was wrong...so maybe I did something wrong...?

Anonymous said...

I offered her some food, but she declined after narrowing her eyes and asking what farm it came from.

Answer: New American

Nick said...

I offered her some food, but she declined after narrowing her eyes and asking what farm it came from.

Answer: New American

(just re-confirmed this, it's most definitely the answer)

Mike said...

Thanks, the answer to this one is finally settled!

Anonymous said...

She had a craving for balsamic-marinated octopus. It paired well with my craving for other company. ???

Mike said...

Maybe New American?

Angela said...

Re: Anonymous said...

She had a craving for balsamic-marinated octopus. It paired well with my craving for other company. ???

The answer is Italian. (I got this as a 2nd clue for food and the first clue was definitely for Italian food.)

Anonymous said...

This is definitely Italian Food