Search For Articles

Blue Case Clue Answers: Page #10

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.


Yeah I saw your guy, he was on a direct flight to Logan.  Didn't know we had one of those, so I guess he "stole" my ignorance.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

He really could have used some more meat on his bones. He just seemed so frail.
Answer: Slim

He was last spotted at the Cafe Mozart at Getreidegasse.
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

If I spied right, her e-ticket says she's headed to King Abdulaziz International Airport.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

She's in a city in Western Saudi Arabia, right on the Red Sea.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

She walked like she had a cane, even though she didn't. So disappointing! I'm something of a cane enthusiast.
Answer: Hunched

She shared a certain impediment with Marilyn Monroe, James Earl Jones, and Carly Simon.
Answer: Stutter

You might find her hiding in an adobe house in the Old Town State Historic Park.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

I told her whatever happens, I hope she doesn't end up on the Lobnoye Mesto.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

If her posture is anything like her criminal lifestyle, good luck trying to straighten this girl out.
Answer: Hunched

She said she was staying with friends in Kitay-gorod.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

I'll bet you'll find him fiddling with his beret at a cafe on Grande Allée.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

Yeah, I judged him for what he was wearing. But then, my second cousin was a luxuriously furred sable. Long story.
Answer: Fur Coat

He mentioned he would've swung by the Michaelis Collection, but he only brought one suitcase.
Answer: Cape Town,  South Africa

Her eyes were like two grasshoppers. Not just in color: they were unnervingly jumpy.
Answer: Green

At first I was sure she had red hair, but then on closer inspection it was darker than that. Then I realized I was way too close to her head.
Answer: Auburn

She mentioned she'd be checking out the Philatelic Museum, to figure out how many albums she'll need for the Straits Settlements Collection.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

I told her if she gets into town by August 9, to stop and celebrate their independence day.  The fireworks are top shelf!
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

She told me she was excited to see the house where Victor Hugo wrote "On My Own." I suggested she might be a little mixed up.
Answer: Paris, France

She mentioned she might head to the Marché aux Fleurs et Oiseaux. She said she was looking for a stoolpigeon.
Answer: Paris, France

You might find her slurping her tea in Isui-en Garden.
Answer: Nara, Japan

Oh, this girl? I remember her. I could swear she mentioned she was flying to Elefthérios Venizélos Airport.
Answer: Athens, Greece

If she doesn't fly in through Heathrow, you might find her at Gatwick.
Answer: London, England

Never again will I fail to think of her when I chance to visit a rotunda.
Answer: Stocky

The way she glided around on that thing, it was like no staircase and/or railing was gonna stop her.
Answer: Skateboard

Your suspect will probably swing by the Kungliga Myntkabinettet to sneak a peak at the world's oldest coin.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

It's easy to get around the city on the subway, but naturally, you should mind the gap.
Answer: London, England

She told me she had half a mind to see the Charles Babbage exhibit at the Science Museum.
Answer: London, England

She had a copy of Marti Leimbach's book, "The Man From...", "The Man From..." - oh, where was he from?
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I told her if she gets in a bind, Cha Tam Church has been known as a good place to flee.
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

He's probably trying to complete his coin collection at the Casa-Museo del Banco Nacional.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

Maybe he's casing the cargo ships from up on the Paseo de las Bóvedas.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

Wherever he was going, he said he was going to leave more popular than Eva Perón.  Must be a really talented poverty-challenger.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina   

So many of the world's greatest bands came out of this city, I can't even list them - but speaking heart to heart? I'll tell you, my favorite of them all is Ian Dury and the Blockheads.
Answer: London, England

He told me he was rushing to make an audition somewhere along Shaftesbury Avenue.
Answer: London, England

He was hirsute in a manner I can only characterize as aithochrous. Huzzah for the thesaurus!
Answer: Auburn

He flew through the air with the greatest of ease! He wore goggles and protective covering on his elbows and knees! Hm, back to the couplet drawing board.
Answer: Jetpack

She looked like she could squeeze through an air duct, but at her weight, the air may have blown her away.
Answer: Slim

Don't let her anywhere near Eisriesenwelt. If she goes in there, you'll never find her.
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

Dusky. Dusty. Ashen. Her eyes were an average of those three things.
Answer: Smoky

She said something on her phone about flying into Kingsford-Smith Airport.
Answer: Sydney, Australia

She said something about visiting Il Porcellino outside the hospital.
Answer: Sydney, Australia

I caught a peek at her e-ticket, and I saw the code "HDB"?
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She's waiting for someone by Karl Theodor's gate.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

I heard she was standing by the track of the Grand Prix de Hassan II Marathon, trying to sell bottled water to the drivers as they passed.
Answer: Marrakech, Morocco

When you catch your suspect, there'll be an entire freezer-full of bomb pops in it for you. Now isn't that better than justice?
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

She almost got stopped at the Bab Agnaou gate. She ran off so fast she dropped her avocado milkshake!
Answer: Marrakech, Morocco

Odds are she's at the Museo Del Oro.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia



No comments: