Search For Articles

Red Case Clue Answers Page #6


This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.
 
The city she's headed to is the world's northernmost national capital.  And you better bet you can get that on a t-shirt!
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

It's hard to describe her hair color. It was almost like every color at once.
Answer: Dark

All I know is, you might find her in a park with a waterfall.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

IIs your suspect diabetic? I was desperately asked where insulin was discovered.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

It was strange - I was eavesdropping, er, overhearing what your suspect was saying, and she mentioned going to a garden in the clouds?
Answer: Toronto, Canada

Your suspect's hiding out in a park. But not just any park - this one won a Governor General's Award.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

She told me she always wanted to ride a quagga. I hated to tell her it's too late.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

I know she was planning to snag a ghost frog while she's in town.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

If I were her, I'd really install a blinking red light on my forehead. After all, helicopters are everywhere.
Answer: Towering

Close your eyes. That's what her hair looked like from really close up.
Answer: Dark

She's going to a museum. Does that narrow it down?
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

I had a good look at her eyes. To paraphrase a famous frog, it's not easy being that color.
Answer: Green

She told me she was visiting the Canal, and I asked her to sing an aria from "Aida" for me while she's there.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

She's in the place they used to call the "City of Lava."
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

She kept eyeing my shirt-front, like she had plans to redesign it.
Answer: Needlepoint

I heard she's going there to shop - for a month!  She said it's an official city event?
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

You've heard of six-pack abs? Well, this woman was packing a keg.
Answer: Stocky

You might find her trying to crash a party at Sheikh Saeed's house.
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

You may not know this, but she's a sucker for opera. You might find her checking out the conservatory where Plácido Domingo studied.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I heard she's headed to the cathedral that's across from the palace, to scope out its stupendous altar.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

You know, as she passed by she mentioned something about visiting "the golden cave." But when I suggested she take a flashlight, she laughed at me.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

What could brown do for this gal? See.
Answer: Brown Eyes

She said something about comparing the size of the Queen's and King's chambers. Is she booking a hotel room?
Answer: Giza, Egypt

I only know that she's headed to a great place to rest.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She said, "I've been framed!" But then she held up a scroll frame.
Answer: Needlepoint

She mentioned she's a big fan of Tura limestone. I told her where she could find about as much as she can stand.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She told me this city's biggest festival was started to ward off a plague.  So far as I know, it's worked for over a millenium.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

I warned her that if she's going in the summer she should look both ways in the street or risk getting crushed by a ten ton parade float.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

She mentioned she was going to audition for the part of a samurai at the city's Studio Park.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

You're in luck. It's not every day you pursue someone to the birthplace of sledge hockey.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She looked important. Or at least she was willing to hire someone to make her look important.
Answer: Bodyguard

She mentioned the city she's headed to is named for the timber-stock fences that steered traffic through its waterways.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

I heard she got lost stumbling up and down and up and down Giuseppe Momos's double helix.
Answer: Rome, Italy

She told me she was going to see a statue that was struck by lightning in 2008. "Not to be sacrilegious," she said, "but what a sight that must've been!"
Answer: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

She mentioned she was heading to one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Answer: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

You know, your friend did say something about attending a marriage at a chapel in the base of some statue.  She said it was quite an honor!
Answer: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

I wonder if she gets her hair cut by a professional, or if she just hires Moses to part it.
Answer: Red

La Catedral has been hit by earthquake after earthquake over the centuries, and it's still standing. I told her to swing by for good luck.
Answer: Lima, Peru

I told her she could get a fair view from the top of the "sugar loaf," but she said she's allergic to adobe.
Answer: Lima, Peru

I'll tell you where she went, but just be careful not to bother the mummies. They're not afraid to scold you.
Answer: Lima, Peru

She had a rendezvous at a huaca - that's all I know.
Answer: Lima, Peru

She said she used to steal Swatches from kids on the playground, and now she was going to case a whole gallery of Swatch art.
Answer: Shanghai, China

She said she was looking for the largest Pearl in the city?
Answer: Shanghai, China

I heard her in passing, planning a meeting in "the second bauble."
Answer: Shanghai, China

She told me her daring getaway plan: basejump from the tower, duck over to the Pearl Dock, and she's gone. Personally, I bet she'll just hide in a broom closet.
Answer: Shanghai, China

She wanted to book a room in a hotel that wasn't too loud. A hotel of peace, if you will.
Answer: Shanghai, China

She mentioned that the last time she was in this city, a monk would run by her hotel every single morning.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

She's got a friend who's on a rigorous seven-year training regimen. I asked what would happen if her friend missed his goal, and, well - let's just say he'd better not.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

She mentioned she was going down a narrow street for flower viewing?
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

When she told me the mountain she's visiting, I warned her whatever she does, don't interrupt anyone in the middle of a week-long fast.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

She was torn on where to go next, but when I told her about the Monkey Festival, she was sold.
Answer: Nara, Japan

Hair-wise, I'd describe her as a cross between a panther and a sinkhole.
Answer: Dark

She's hold up in a place that, its other merits aside, is a fantastic example of Kasuga-zukuri architecture.
Answer: Nara, Japan

I don't know why a Buddha would ever have antlers, but apparently she was excited to see one that did.
Answer: Nara, Japan

She said she passed a couple thousand stone lanterns on the road up and almost two thousand metal ones inside the building.  As she put it to me, "Who's gonna miss one?"
Answer: Nara, Japan

She was torn on where to go next, but when I told her about the Monkey Festival, she was sold.
Answer: Nara, Japan

Oh I remember your suspect, she really stood out in a crowd. At least, she took up a lot of space in one.
Answer: Stocky

I know the city was famous for its museums, and even more famous for the postcards you could get in its museum gift shops.
Answer: New York, United States of America

She was looking forward to riding the Subway. I could tell because she had no sense of personal space.
Answer: New York, United States of America

She said she'd chosen her next destination based on hearing that she could own it in exchange for trade goods worth 60 17th-century guilders.
Answer: New York, United States of America

She was headed to a city that you would not want to eat salsa from, according to some commercials I saw a few years back.
Answer: New York, United States of America

She told me that while she was there, she was going to visit Teimoso at the zoo. She said her parents never let her have a caiman growing up and, well, look how she turned out.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

I told her I was walking across the Square one day when I saw a tiny police station - just big enough for one person.  If you had a cop on duty, where would you put a prisoner?
Answer: London, England

I warned her that if she's in Silvertown and  sees the Barrier on the river go up, then she'd better put on her wellies.
Answer: London, England

Red Case Clue Answers Page #5
Red Case Clue Answers Page #7

I will continue to update this list, feel free to comment if you have any clue answers that you would like added to the list.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was going to run by the Marstall, but he doesn't like to be lectured.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

Anonymous said...

We didn't talk much, but he mentioned that he was going to a museum at an old coffee farm?
Answer: Nairobi. Kenya

I heard he was over there scouting some new talent among the Marathon runners.
Answer: Nairobi. Kenya

He mentioned something about the writer who first made him fall in love with Africa. Of course, he saw the movie, he didn't read the book.
Answer: Nairobi. Kenya

He said he was planning to swing by the old farmhouse of one of his favorite Danish Baronesses.
Answer: Nairobi. Kenya

He is a growing threat. And by that I mean, a threat that grows things.
Answer: Horticulture

Anonymous said...

Oh, I reserved his next room - don't recall where, but I do remember it had FDR's middle name.

I caught him setting his watch to Eastern Standard Time. Don't know why he was being so sneaky about it.

He was headed for a city in the Tropics. Guess he's not the day-job type.

All above = Miami, USA

Anonymous said...

For the editor / moderator, you have listed "She was torn on where to go next, but when I told her about the Monkey Festival, she was sold." as kyoto, but it should really be nara, japan.

Anonymous said...

Here, look at the photo she just posted on Facebook. There's a fountain, and you can see an ocean god, his wife and nine daughters, and some swans. Where could this be?

Stockholm

Diego said...

If my eavesdropping is correct, he's meeting someone at a memorial to the War in the Pacific.

Before he left, I warned him to watch out for the monkey-eating eagle.

He told me he was meeting someone at the Rock, by the Bay. I told him I wouldn't mind a little more detail.

Manila, Philippines

Anonymous said...

For the editor, your clue "What could brown do for this gal? See." You don't differentiate between brown HAIR or EYES. The answer is 'EYES'.

Anonymous said...

She was headed someplace where she could meet a delegate from every nation in the world. I told her she could stay here and do that on the Internet.

Answer: New York, United States

Anonymous said...

I only know that he's headed to a great place to rest.

I only know that she's headed to a great place to rest.

Answer: Giza, Egypt