Search For Articles

Blue Case Clue Answers: Page #7

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.

Just looking at this girl made me feel ill.  Actually her eyes were the color of my face at the time.
Answer: Green

She was going to case the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt headquarters to prepare to steal a first-edition copy of "The Lord of the Rings."
Answer: Boston, United States of America

She was headed to Roxbury.  No wait, Dorchester.  No wait, Brookline.  No wait, Medford.  No wait, Waltham.  No wait, the city everyone says instead of naming the suburb they're from.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

He's somewhere in Northern Africa, trying to blend in with the Cairenes.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

If you walk by the Chalmers-Wesley United Church and hear someone playing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" on the organ? That's probably him.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

I'll bet she went to Dreifaltigkeitskirche.  Sure, I can spell that for you.
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

She might be at Kollegienkirche, trying to find students to buy her stolen term papers.
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

The girl was all muscle. Even her eyes looked like they had biceps.
Answer: Athletic

I told her not to stay by Tom Mboya Street, but would she listen?  She's lost three wallets in one week.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

I know where she is!  Quick!  Book a flight to the capital of Kenya!
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

She had what I would describe as "the most grizzled possible hair." She can put that on the movie poster if she wants.
Answer: Grey

He's hiding out near the site of the 1992 Olympics.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

He had a colorful personality, and equally colorless hair.
Answer: Grey

He said he was taking his thong to Barceloneta Beach. Yikes.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

He's probably betting on chess games out in Kapitelplatz.
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

He swore me to a vow of silence, but I guess it can't hurt to tell you he's near Mönchsberg.
Answer: Salzburg, Austria

You know, he did borrow my copy of "The Tailor of Panama" for the trip.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

He was going to shop at the Kolonáki, but the Monastiráki was closer to his price range.
Answer: Athens, Greece

She was planning a rendezvous in Midan el Tahrir, in front of the museum.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

I like a nice, firm hat, that stands tall. I didn't like this girl's hat.
Answer: Floppy Hat

She could be lost in the crowds at Muski, or haggling over trinkets at Khan el Khalili.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

She asked how to get to Carnegie Hall, and I gave her the old answer: "walk there, walk there, walk there."
Answer: New York, United States of America

I never thought I could hear too much about quinoa. I ENJOY quinoa. But this lady, this lady talked too much about quinoa.
Answer: Vegan

I heard she was lurking outside the Sophia Albertina Palace.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

If I know this girl - and I barely do - as soon as she gets into town, she'll stop for a kebab at Hötorgshallen.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She was complaining that she always gets stuck on Av 5 de Mayo on the way to Alameda Central park.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

Your suspect's south of the Rio Grande, in the capital city.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I offered her broccoli, but she insisted on bok choi. Is it strange that I offered the broccoli? Or that I had the bok choi?
Answer: Chinese

You're looking for a Pacific city named after St. Francis of Assissi.
Answer: San Francisco, California

Here, in the trash I found this crumpled-up receipt for a 47 mile cab ride from San Jose - no tip.
Answer: San Francisco, California

He demanded to know my recipe for cilantro-infused duck meatballs.
Answer: New American

The way this city's name is typically hyphenated, you'd think it had married Jaffa.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

He was excited to see Pagoda House. Or did he say steal?
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

You may find him lurking around the Museum of Moroccan Judaism.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

I told him while he's in town, he shouldn't miss the Baths of Lady Hürrem. But he said he was too bashful.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

Some-people are raven-haired, right? Well he was raven-shouldered.
Answer: Pet Raven

You'll find him by the Sublime Porte, waiting for an audience.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

He's probably crashing with friends in the longtangs.
Answer: Answer: Shanghai, China




No comments: