Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #2

 This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.

Her hair was the color of demon's ichor, or really rich chocolate. Hm, now I'm double-hungry.
Answer: Dark

I know she was interested in the amazingly rare fossils found at Chicken-bone Hill.
Answer: Beijing, China

I was rattling through the spectacular history of the city when your friend cut me off and asked, "That's where they invented Peking Duck?"
Answer: Beijing, China

She was just here.  She took a call from the Palatinate, asking for an overdue library book?
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She was just spotted crossing the Alte Brücke over the Neckar.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

When she first walked in, I though, "Oh my goodness, a bear!" Though it would have been more accurate to have mistaken her for a man-sized chinchilla.
Answer: Fur Coat

I remember her. She told me she could get me tickets to see Bret and Jemaine play a show, but she never came through.  Hey, do you know any supersecret organizations that could score a front-row seat?
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

She asked me if I knew where to find a 1743 Addington cricket bat. Luckily I knew just the place.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

I couldn't believe it! She was driving next year's flagship Bajaj! I'd get one myself, but I don't need the ego massaj.
Answer: Rickshaw

She was sweating buckets. Either because she knew you were tracking her, or because of that serious pelt on her body.
Answer: Fur Coat

I don't want to speculate, but she did say she was looking for somewhere with rampant real estate speculation near Fort Lauderdale, where her parents live.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

Look for her on a shoplifting spree along Avenida Central, by the Parque Santa Ana.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

She said she was one of those people who sees patterns where none exist, but luckily she'd found a hobby that gave her an outlet for that.
Answer: Needlepoint

She's meeting somebody at the Parque Bolívar - but which Parque Bolívar?
Answer: Panama City, Panama

You'll find her standing by a park, outside the Iglesia de San Francisco.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

I heard he's holed up with some friends in Ravi Town.
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

He went around unplugging everyone's phone charger. Guess he had some sort of outlet fetish.
Answer: Zero Carbon Footprint

You might find him as an extra in a Lollywood horror film. The way he looked was too disgusting to describe - and that was before the makeup!
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

I suggested he check out the Silvermine Nature Reserve, but he said he was more interested in the mine, thanks.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

The guy was built like a pencil.  You think he was packing lead?
Answer: Slim

I heard him on his cell phone. He was telling someone to meet him in van Riebeeck's old vegetable garden.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

You might find him prowling around the Korean art at the ROM.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

He had a pretty innovative frozen custard recipe. The main innovation was the way he stole it from its creator.
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

He might be scoping out Casa Loma, that mansion up above The Annex.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

He rolled down the window and told me he was experimenting with ancient gelato-making techniques. I told him he had the wrong address.
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

She said she's heading to a palm tree out in the water?
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

She was whispering to her contact on the phone: "Are you staying on the Golden Mile or out on a frond?"
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

She was looking for the treasure of a vicious, somewhat Oedipal pirate.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

She said she was looking for something that used to belong to a man named Cheng Po?
Answer: Hong Kong, China

She mentioned her boss's birthday was coming up and she was going to shop for rare tarantulas at the Goldfish Market. As she put it to me, "What do you get for the woman who's stolen everything?"
Answer: Hong Kong, China

I called her ride a motorized bicycle and she looked at me like I was some kind of small-frame engine-powered transport racist.
Answer: Rickshaw

She told me she went to school in this city. UCSD, CSUSM, SDSU - they all kicked her out at least once.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

I know she was heading for a capital city of a country that translates, roughly, to "Silverish."
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

She was headed to the site of the National Reorganization Process.  Like her, I too wonder if they ever reorganized it!
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

I'll tell you this much: if I ran a fire station it'd be in her best interest to avoid it, because I'd probably keep trying to douse her hair.
Answer: Red

Out of all the countries in South America, she seemed most interested in the Southwest.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina
 
 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hong kong as well:

I understand she was going to hit the Police Museum, to see if they had any mementos from Jackie Chan's time with the force.

I know where she went. Used to be that the only movies I watched came from this city, but the industry has been in a slump for years.

Anonymous said...

She mentioned she was going to a memorial that's known by the locals as "The Chopsticks."

Singapore

Anonymous said...

This city used to go by the name York, back when John Graves Simcoe was in charge. The locals tended to call it "Muddy York."

Toronto