Search For Articles

Red Case Clue Answers Page #3


This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.
 
She.told.me she was getting tired of poking around museums, but that this one sounded pretty radical.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

You could catch her prowling along the bishop's street.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

I know this fellow's a theater buff.  He was excited to hear that Miss Julie's back in town.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

I can't exactly remember what color his eyes were, but if you stick around I'm sure it'll come to me out of the... hm... forgot the expression also.
Answer: Blue

You might catch him in the park, waiting for a glimpse of Crown Princess Victoria. Actually, I guess he's just plain stalking her.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

He mentioned he was going to visit the home of a controversial playwright who didn't win a Nobel Prize. That doesn't really narrow it down for you, does it?
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

He told me his next destination was incorporated on December 27, 1839.  What he didn't tell me was why he knew that, or why I should care.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

I overheard him say he's browsing some uncommon objects on "SoCo"?
Answer: Austin, United States of America

I take pride in being on top of the food chain.  He took pride in avoiding it altogether.
Answer: Vegan

He mentioned something about the ferry crash of 1968.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

He spent the whole time barking into his cell phone.
Answer: Talks To Animals

He said he wanted to scope out what they'd dug up of Plimmer's pet project.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

I heard him say something about visiting an Ark?
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand
He mentioned he wanted to check out Helvia Martínez Verdayes's most famous modeling gig. I didn't know he was into fashion?
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I once read a children's book about a famous cat. This guy shared a taste in apparel, but he appeared less fun-loving.
Answer: Floppy Hat

I heard him mention something about a castle at the grasshopper's hill?
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

His eyes were opposite orange on the color wheel. I'm a very artistic person, and I've had a very bad day, so that's all I'll tell you.
Answer: Blue

He told me he was headed to where Frederick Chopin's death mask was cast. I said I'd rather just try his stuff on iTunes and see what I think.
Answer: Paris, France

I overheard him on his phone, telling someone he was going to scope out a statue from the island of Milo?
Answer: Paris, France

I heard he was going to the coast to celebrate the first herring of the year.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He told me he was searching for a girl with a pearl earring. I asked if wearing two was a dealbreaker?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He wanted to know if I was a local. I was afraid that meant he was considering eating me.
Answer: Zero Carbon Footprint?

He must have been inclined to loneliness, because he insisted on keeping very close company.
Answer: Bodyguard?

He was headed for a land with a blue and white flag that had a sun on it.  He'll see a lot of them in the capitol.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

He said if he couldn't score tickets to see this country's national football team play, things would get Messi.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Yes, he passed right by here a minute ago. He said something about "going to watch the argonauts"?
Answer: Toronto, Canada

He had real eagle eyes.  Not in terms of sharpness, more in terms of below-the-neck feather color.
Answer: Brown

You might find him scalping tickets outside the Shaw Festival.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

I saw this guy. He didn't say where he was going, but he mentioned he was going to a football game - "pads and tackle" football, not "why can't I use my hands?" football.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

He seemed intent on doing something with two huge bags of frisee and escarole. Can't imagine what, though.
Answer: New American

He wanted to visit a city with an NBA basketball team.  You should be able to narrow that down from 30, right?
Answer: Boston, United States of America

He said he was off to see Conan O'Brien's birthplace.  He'd even bought a big bag of red hair to knit his own wig.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

He was carrying a visitor's guide to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.  He was less interested in the collection than its history of enormous heists.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

He mentioned he's a big cabbage fan. I told him he'll be very, very happy where he's going.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

You might find him shopping for used records in the Goblin Market, at the stadium.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

When I rattled off the museums he should see, he was puzzled that they built one around a single food.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

He wouldn't believe me when I told him about the health benefits of lactic acid bacteria.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

I heard him tell someone to meet him at the mosque - "the one with the spiral minaret."
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

He said he was looking for a woman from Crete? When I told him, "Try Crete," he waved me off in annoyance.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

He might be at the Textile Museum - you know, the one they put in Ismail's building.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

He just said he was going "zef side" to show off some next level beats. I didn't know what he meant and I'm pretty sure he didn't either
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

He said he was working to perfect, and I swear this is what he said, "a savory meditation on gumbo." What? Come on.  Is that even food?
Answer: New American

I overheard him planning a rendezvous by a memorial that overlooks the path of the "Cape to Cairo"? Have you ever heard of such a thing?
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

I overheard him giving directions to someone. He said something about driving past the Henry Moore sculpture?
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Last time I saw him, he was on the eve of flying to the Grandmother City.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Here's all I overheard: "Hang a left by the Joan Miró."
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

The way he talked reminded me of Moses, though his promised land sounded a lot like a bank vault.
Answer: Stutter

I just heard him say, "Meet me by the Giant Bicycle."
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

He had some really interesting ideas about the future of the scallion pancake.  Whatever his crimes, we need more thinkers like that.
Answer: Chinese

I heard he got his hand slapped for asking about the "off-menu" items at the African Herbalist's Shop.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

Oh, this guy - he was shouting at his phone the other day. Kept yelling about "some old fossil" and "who cares anyway" and "why can't I go to the amusement park."
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

Yes, I overheard this fellow say something about "the cradle" while he was walking by. I asked him, "What cradle?" and he said, "Our cradle.  All of ours.  THE cradle."  It was not a little creepy!
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

Your suspect played a few demo tracks for me, and I had to wonder: how would they play in Pretoria?
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

He's looking for a 4,500-year old boat, wooden, good for sunbathing. I had one in mind, but I warned him it's sort of in drydock.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

He seemed sad at first. Then I saw him smiling and I realized it was just his posture that made him look depressed.
Answer: Hunched

They say the neighborhood he's in only took off because Dahshur was full.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

He must have been going on a trip, because he mentioned that his companion was packing.
Answer: Bodyguard

His ears perked up when I mentioned the Lustgarden.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

He said he likes to lurk around watching the city, pretending he's Damiel. Or was it Cassiel?
Answer: Berlin, Germany

Here, look at this picture he sent me of a pagoda. I'm no arboreal geneaologist, but it looks like the whole building came from the wood of a single tree.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He's reconoittering by some kind of a wooden covered shelter?
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He's headed to that temple, what's it called, the one the King built four hundred-plus years ago.  It's been standing all that time - what's the worst he could do to it?
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He said something about "a stone house of arms and ammunition"?
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He seemed really intrigued when I told him about the kite museum. If you want to find him, head upstairs from the restaurant where it's housed and you should bump right into him.
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

He told me he suffered from alalia syllabaris, though it took him a while to finish telling me that.
Answer: Stutter

He told me that the old name of this city means to "estuary." I told him this sounds like the dullest city ever - but he swears I couldn't be more wrong.
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

He mentioned something about heading to the city hall to check the time.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

His posture made me think he would have benefited from a lumbar brace.
Answer: Hunched

It was very strange, he muttered something under his breath about "asking old Jens what time it was in space, hur hur hur."
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

I heard that he was scoping out the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

This fellow you're following mentioned checking out an amazing astronomical clock. The slowest gear takes 25,000 years to turn!
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

Here, she dropped this note: "Meet me at the pool outside the House of Dreams.  DO NOT bring your swimsuit."
Answer: Agra, India

She went to see one of the new seven wonders of the world.
Answer: Agra, India

I just know that she was meeting someone in a "drum house"?
Answer: Agra, India
 


I will continue to update this list, feel free to comment if you have any clue answers that you would like added to the list.



16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent him to a sculpture park where he can admire modern art from across the region. He asked if it was the "pricey kind."

He mentioned he was going downtown to see someone pay homage to Newton?

I understand he went down to the park to check out the "sally port."

I suggested a tour where he can learn more about how the British surrendered this city in the war. And when he's done with that, he can go enjoy a nice picnic!

Answer: ???

karen said...

pay homage to newton - singapore

Anonymous said...

He said he's hunting for a laughing boy at Maurice's House. I'm guessing Maurice knows better knock-knock jokes than your friend there.
The Hague, The Netherlands

Anonymous said...

I warned him if he hears cannon fire, he shouldn't panic: maybe he's just walking by a concert hall.

Moscow, Russia

He told me he'd be going past a bell that weighs just over 200 tons. I bet him he couldn't ring it with his head!

Moscow, Russia

Anonymous said...

Here, look at this photo of his "Atlas" impersonation. It looks like he's holding up that big brass globe on the monument.
Quito, Ecuador

He wants to straddle the center of the world.
Quito, Ecuador

If he needs to get out of town, he might hike up the volcano. You could find him on either "Child" or "Old Person."
Quito, Ecuador

I only know that he's headed near San Antonio.
Quito, Ecuador

Anonymous said...

I know she was looking for an 800-year-old California juniper for her studio apartment.
Heidelburg, Germany

She was planning to visit a very old man with a sturdy jaw from Mauer?
Heidelburg, Germany

I didn't see her whole itinerary, but she did write something on there about a bonsai museum.
Heidelburg, Germany

Anonymous said...

She might be staying in the old Pera neighborhood.

Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest, I really only know this city for its world-famous Cat Circus.
Moscow

Anonymous said...

I sent him to a sculpture park where he can admire modern art from across the region. He asked if it was the "pricey kind."

He mentioned he was going downtown to see someone pay homage to Newton?

I understand he went down to the park to check out the "sally port."

I suggested a tour where he can learn more about how the British surrendered this city in the war. And when he's done with that, he can go enjoy a nice picnic!

Answer: Singapore, Singapore

Anonymous said...

for the answer to I sent him to a sculpture park where he can admire modern art from across the region. He asked if it was the "pricey kind."

and I understand he went down to the park to check out the "sally port."

all singapore

Unknown said...

I suggested a tour where he can learn more about how the British surrendered this city in the war. And when he's done with that, he can go enjoy a nice picnic! - Singapore

Anonymous said...

Oh him? He's staying on the Kurfürsten-Anlage. Here, I'll write down the address.

Heidelberg

Anonymous said...

He found a perfect garden where he could relax by the River Yamuna.

I warned him while he's in the TTZ to keep his emissions to a minimum.

Agra, India

Anonymous said...

I sent him to a sculpture park where he can admire modern art from across the region. He asked if it was the "pricey kind."

He mentioned he was going downtown to see someone pay homage to Newton?

I understand he went down to the park to check out the "sally port."

I suggested a tour where he can learn more about how the British surrendered this city in the war. And when he's done with that, he can go enjoy a nice picnic!

He told me that everything he knows about this city, he learned from "Forever Fever," and that's the way he likes it.

Singapore

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you where he went! He went to see the dog sleds slide down Fourth Avenue!

He's going to the zoo that Annabelle built - or rather, that they built around her.

Anchorage

Anonymous said...

She's at the top of Burj Khalifa, posing as a window washer.

She grabbed a swimsuit and a briefcase and headed out to Business Bay.

Dubai