Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #7

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.


I gave him directions to the largest model railroad museum in America. Well, the largest accredited one anyway.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

Until you catch him, he's free as a bird.  Come to think of it, he's also airborne as a bird.
Answer: Jetpack

Sure, I know where he went.  I hope you catch him, because he stole my complete set of "Simon & Simon" on VHS!
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

You'll find him near a building that was made by the "Conqueror of the World."
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

He's near a mosque near a fort. That's nearly all I know.
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

I sold him a book of the poetry of Shah Husayan for his trip.
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

He was a skyscraper of a man. I wonder how the view was from the top.
Answer: Towering

I know he got in trouble for pestering the tour guide to take his photo on the Dragon Throne.
Answer: Beijing, China

I mentioned to your friend that Genghis Khan tore through there in 1215.
Answer: Beijing, China

He's somewhere along Harlem Ave.  I know that doesn't narrow it down much.
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

He told me if he get stuck in traffic on Lake Shore Drive, he'll just try driving on the lake shore.
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

He's going to a town where you can get away with a lot of things, but apparently not tax evasion.
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

He was hoping to catch a baby carriage rolling down the steps of Union Station.
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

Let me tell you, when he took off from here, he really took off. Didn't request tower clearance or anything.
Answer: Jetpack

He mentioned he was going to spend the day in Abd el Moumen's old orchard, and maybe sneak an apricot while he's there. He strikes me as a bit of a klepto.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

I tell you, you only meet a guy like this once in a moon the color of his eyes.
Answer: Blue

He could flee in any direction - from Bab el Khemis, Bab Debbagh, Bab Aylen or even Bab Aghmet. You'd better move fast!
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

Rumor has it she's lurking near a mostra of the Aqua Virgo.
Answer: Rome, Italy

If you want to pick this gal out in a crowd, look for a helmet and elbow-pads. Then on her forearms, look for road-rash.
Answer: Skateboard

I understand she was planning a rendezvous by  the Arch of Janus.
Answer: Rome, Italy

Oh yeah, we traded recipes for mock-pork faux-tacos. She had a great tip for getting the elasticity out of wheat germ by -- hey, come back! I haven't told you the tip!
Answer: Vegan

She was headed for the black market near the Plaza de Mayo.  Probably looking to make a bootleg sandwich.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

She could be camping out covertly in the Tyresta National Park.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She mentioned she was going to crash a big banquet at Stadshuset. I'd go find her before security does!
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She had an unusual eye color. Unless she was wearing red contacts over blue irises. In which case, I'd say she was just an unusual girl.
Answer: Violet

She swore she'd make time to see "La Gioconda," even if it seemed a little touristy.
Answer: Paris, France

She mentioned she was hoping to get a look at Rodin's Balzac.
Answer: Paris, France

I never imagined I'd meet a woman so convinced, and I quote, of "the wonders of nutritional yeast." I had to eat three hot dogs before I stopped shaking.
Answer: Vegan



No comments: