Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #9

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.

I overheard her on his phone, telling someone to meet her at Ángel de la Independencia and to bring lockpicks, gloves, "and some other thief stuff."
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I heard your suspect talking about a zoo that has the only giant pandas to be born in captivity outside of China. Maybe it's something in the water, or the air.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I suggested she give "Les Anciens Canadiens" a read. She told me she got arthritis just thinking about it.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

I would say that she takes up a lot less space inside a hula hoop than most people.
Answer: Slim

If she's low on loonies, she said she'll try to stay in the old army barracks in the park.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

So she was telling me that in the city, there's a Foundry, with a model of the city.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

I overheard her saying that she was going to transmit her codes back to HQ from Sutro Tower.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

I don't want to crow, but I know the distinction between her companion and a crow.
Answer: Pet Raven

She did leave this gift certificate for a restaurant on Geary, in Japantown.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

She was going to check if she's too old to join the Royal Canadian Air Cadets.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

One look at her hair and I thought, "This girl has more fun."
Answer: Blond(e)

I bet her she couldn't skate all the way there from Kingston on the Rideau Canal.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

She had such beady little eyes. I guess it's true that some people start to look like the animals they keep.
Answer: Pet Raven

She's headed to the "Paris of the East" - well, one of the cities that's earned that nickname.
Answer: Shanghai, China

I heard her say she might take a day trip in a submarine to South Korea, northeast of the city.
Answer: Shanghai, China

Yeah, I know her.  I saw her once taking a drink from the Font de Canaletes, and according to local legend, that means she'll be back there soon.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She was trying to stowaway on one of those double-decker boats, I think they're called 'swallows.'
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She said she didn't respect any judge's authority, unless they were sitting in a high sideline chair.
Answer: Tennis

She was last spotted driving down the Paseo de la Reforma through Santa Fe.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I heard they spotted her picking at the Diego Rivera murals in the Palacio Nacional, to see if they might just peel off.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

She said something about visiting the site of a temple to Mercury?
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She's meeting someone at an ampitheater on top of a holy mountain.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

I told her to check out the Ebert Memorial, but she gave me a "thumbs down."
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She had sad eyes, going solely on the color.
Answer: Blue

Before she left, she spent a week brushing up on her Mandarin - because she didn't know that most folks speak Cantonese. I told her if she sticks to English she won't embarrass himself.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

She mentioned she was going to prowl the record stores for the latest Canto-pop.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

She's staying in a student apartment near the site of the Columbian Exposition.
Answer: Chicago, United States of America

Yeah, I know where she went. That town rocks! Remember that sick show they had outside the Vatican Embassy?
Answer: Panama City, Panama

I remember her saying she could eat a meal fit for a Pope. I also remember picturing an excited Pope in a bib.
Answer: Italian

Oh yeah, I know her type.  Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue. Model citizen, zero discipline.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

She's in Central America, right by a waterway between the Pacific and the Atlantic.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

She's probably at the United Nations court, to see if they'll fix an international parking ticket.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

If my metaphorical collar were the color of her eyes, I'd be living a more hardscrabble life! Just how I think.
Answer: Blue

You'll find her at an old wood-frame house. Look for the oldest one in the city.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

I told her about my favorite James Michener novel. She loved the part about the mammoths crossing the land bridge.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

She's hanging out at Oscar's place on M Street.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

She said she'd tried every kind of olive from Sicily to Milan. I said it was time for a new hobby.
Answer: Italian

She wanted to enroll in the McCombs School of Business.  Apparently, their disgraced dropouts make the best money launderers.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

She asked if I knew where she could buy gator repellent for when she hitchhiked Alligator Alley.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

All Clue Answers 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was something stuck in her teeth. I think it was a whole roast chicken.

Answer: Poor Hygeine

Anonymous said...

There was something stuck in her teeth. I think it was a whole roast chicken.

poor hygiene

this clue was repeated on page 10 correctly. please delete the wrong answer, its very confusing