Search For Articles

Blue Case Clue Answers: Page #6


 This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.

Keep an eye out by Queen Hetepheres's tomb, to see if he's digging around.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

He was carrying a tennis racket. If it were me I'd have left that at the hotel.
Answer: Tennis

He might be poking around the valley temple of Khafre.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

I think I know where your suspect headed, and if he took a train, he probably came into Sergels Torg at Centralstationen.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

He had a cool green decal on his chest. On closer inspection, it was mold.
Answer: Poor Hygiene

I'll bet he's at Kenya Fashion Week, trying to use a fake press pass to chat up the models.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

He left hours ago, but his cheese odor felt like hanging out.
Answer: Poor Hygiene

I heard your target plan to check out the works of Nobel Peace Prize winner Wangari Muta Maathai.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

She did a 180 the moment she crossed the threshold. But that wasn't nearly as impressive as the 720.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

I'll bet she'll catch a breather at the Tajikistan Tearoom - or "Teestube," as the locals call it.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

She told me she always gets choked up at the East Side Gallery.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

Your target went looking for the "field of flowers," where Giordano Bruno was burned at the stake for heresy.
Answer: Rome, Italy

Your suspect went to a major fashion city - I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sent her to pick up a few things on Via Condotti.
Answer: Rome, Italy

She told me the last time she was in town, she went to Haw Par Villa and came face-to-face with the Buddhist vision of hell. It didn't set her straight, but at least it got her thinking.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

She mentioned she was going to get a bite to eat down Mohamad Ali Lane.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

Got a riddle for you: what's black and white and red all over and actually now that I think about it, just red and not at all black and white? Her hair.
Answer: Red

If you're in town for the Feast of our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, look for her on the Malabon River, trying to hitch a ride on a boat.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

She's been spotted on ferries darting all over the Argo-Saronic Islands, always one step ahead of Interpol.
Answer: Athens, Greece

I told her if she needs a good read, she could swing by Te Puna Matauranga o Aotearoa.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

She told me not to tell her boss, but she was hoping to sneak off and catch the "Lord of the Rings" tour.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

She said something about taking a stroll over Waterloo Bridge.
Answer: London, England

Here, she sent me this text: "Made it to Piccadilly Circus. When will they send in the clowns?"
Answer: London, England

Can I say she had mauve eyes? I've never used that adjective before and to be frank it makes me a little bit nervous.
Answer: Violet

I'll give you a hint: This city gets its name from a Native American word for "meeting place," though some argue it translates to "fishing weir."
Answer: Toronto, Canada

I recommended Wayne Gretzky's when your suspect asked about a good place to eat there, but I warned that the burgers will knock your teeth out.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

He was last seen trying to hitch a ride by the Amador Causeway. Not a single ship would stop for him.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

You might find him lurking around Colonial Casco Antiguo.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

I'll bet your perp's taking the day off in the amusement park at Parc de la Ligue Arabe.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

I told him to bring a swimsuit in case he gets a chance to hit Dai The Gioi.
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

If he gets homesick, he might hole up in the American Library & Cultural Center, off the Me?rutiyet Caddesi.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

There's no polite way to say it: he was husky.
Answer: Stocky
 
He had eyes the color of a fertile field. Specifically, a freshly-plowed one.
Answer: Brown

He was here for a while, but then left to find a park that was "a little more Central."
Answer: New York, United States of America

He was excited to fly into JFK airport, though he suspected it was part of a conspiracy to mask the existence of a second airport.
Answer: New York, United States of America

I think he was sneaking off for a picnic in Ourika Valley.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

He had probably the only vehicle that's ever been capable of being kicked up into your hands. Oh, except for the kick-a-copter.
Answer: Skateboard

I suggested he walk past the Medersa Ben Youssef, but he told me he's had an aversion to schools ever since a note-passing offense sent him down the path to a life of ill-doing.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

He was just spotted riding the Bergbahn up to the castle. Catch him before he rides again!
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

I heard he bought some toothpaste across from Tiefburg.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy was more than a one-man wrecking crew. He was a one-man airplane.

Answer: Jetpack

Anonymous said...

He rolled down the window and told me he was experimenting with ancient gelato-making techniques. I told him he had the wrong address.

Answer: Ice Cream Truck

Anonymous said...

The 180 and 720 clue can't be Berlin. It's about a person. Probably a skateboard.

Mike Slocumb said...

She's probably fishing for peacock bass at Gatun Lake. Answer: Panama City, Panama

I warned her to keep her nose clean, or she'd end up in Hohenschönhausen. It's not a jail anymore, but boy, the tour takes forever. Answer: Berlin, Germany

Mike Slocumb said...

I know she had her eye on the Rufino Tamayo mural in the Museo Nacional de las Culturas. Answer: Mexico City, Nexico

Anonymous said...

She did a 180 the moment she crossed the threshold. But that wasn't nearly as impressive as the 720.

Answer: Skateboard

She told me she was going way downtown with Gary Burns.

Answer: Calgary, Canada

A little bird told me she was heading to Inglewood for the yellow-rumped warbler migration.

Answer: Calgary, Canada