Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #3

 This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.
 
Go straight to Plaza Cinco de Mayo.  Look for the shiftiest character who isn't in Congress.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

She was coming into town via the Muelle Fiscal.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

I'd describe her as statuesque, but it maybe more accurate to say Washington Monumentesque.
Answer: Towering

I've always wondered what would happen if you combined a regular car and a Vespa, and now that I've seen her vehicle I can finally get a real hobby.
Answer: Rickshaw

Hmm - well, I know she's a big fan of African novelists. I spotted her brushing up for her trip with a novel by Meja Mwangi.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

I heard your suspect quote Eric Dutton, who in 1926 called the city, "a slatternly creature, unfit to queen it over so lovely a country." Tough words, but I'll say this: Dutton doesn't look so hot today himself.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

I spotted a campaign sticker for "Best Party 2010" on her luggage.
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

Oh yeah, we traded recipes for mock-pork faux-tacos. She had a great tip for getting the elasticity out of wheat germ by -- hey, come back! I haven't told you the tip!
Answer: Vegan

I can't tell you where she went. I swore I'd keep Múm.
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

I couldn't believe it! She was driving next year's flagship Bajaj! I'd get one myself, but I don't need the ego massaj.
Answer: Rickshaw

She was very interested to hear that she'd be passing right by the International Manga Museum.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

She's been complaining she has a wicked Charley horse, so I told her there's a fantastic boar shrine that could fix her right up.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

When I saw her, I asked, "How's the weather up there?" Apparently, it was raining non-amusement.
Answer: Towering

Oh sure, I know where she went. I told her to check out the University Library to see where it was hit by a British cannonball in 1807.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

??? - They have a giant jazz festival every year, and it doesn't just featuring Danish artists.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

Look for her by the Eternal Flame on Beretania Street.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

Her hair was the second letter in that classic color acronym, RAY G BIV. I wonder how the Bivs are doing these days.
Answer: Auburn

You might catch her trying to blend in with the figures in Hockney's "L'Enfant de les Sortilèges."
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

She might duck out of town to visit Bram Stoker's museum.
Answer: Dublin, Ireland

Words to her were like hurdles. She kept tripping over them.
Answer: Stutter

Phil Lynott was my idol; I'd love to go with you and see his statue.
Answer: Dublin, Ireland

She has her eye on the golden pistol of Pockmarked Huang.
Answer: Shanghai, China

You know how some cars come with automatic windows? Hers came with automatic soft-serve.
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

She said she wanted to pick up some canvases by Chen Yifei while she's in town.
Answer: Shanghai, China

She dropped this photo of a building that looks like the Capitol in Washington, but it's too tall. And everyone smoking Cuban cigars.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

You'll find her at a cathedral where Christopher Columbus once slept. And I'm talking about the big sleep.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

She's planning a rendezvous in a place called Cathedral Square.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

I told her she had great hair, then asked where I could get a reddish-brown wig like that. Then I was like, "Aw, burn!"
Answer: Auburn

She mentioned she'd sail on a junk to an island between the Straits of Malacca and the South China Sea.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

She was adamant that she didn't have red hair, and complained that everyone made that mistake. So I would characterize her hair color as "defensive."
Answer: Auburn

Before she left, I warned her that they take even the misdemeanours very, very seriously.  Just ask Michael Fay.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

She said she'd blend in with the quiteños, but with her accent I'm sure she'll stick out.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

I told her if she needs to go to ground, she should book a room at Alvaro's caves.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

Here, she sent me this postcard of a statue of a man on horseback. I could swear that looks like St. István!
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

The airplane code on the corner of her ticket read "BUD." Is she flying Air Bud?
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

She left behind this spool of thread.  Think you can give it back during the arrest?
Answer: Needlepoint

She might be at the old Norodom Palace.
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

She's at the temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - the hero who trounced Kublai Khan's army in 1287.
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Judging by her hair, she was up to some real back-alley business. I'm talkin' real shady.
Answer: Dark
 


1 comment:

Chas Allen said...

She was like a little teapot, short and stout, but without the aromatic, soothing contents.
Answer: Stocky