Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #4


 This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.

He said something about visiting a metropolis on the Serra do Mar.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

He said he was going to look for old vinyl by some band called Os Mutantes.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

He asked if I was wearing a wire. But my glasses are 1-obviously tortoise-shell!
Answer: Paranoia

He was just telling me his favorite band recorded "Bread and Circuses" - though I think that's a translation.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

I made him promise to bring me back a yellow hibiscus. I think that's the state flower.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

I know he submitted his short films to the HIFF, and he wanted to have an up-close and personal conversation with the judges about why they all got rejected.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

He's after a relic connected to a kingdom of "a million rice fields."
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

He said, "I've never been caught, knock on wood." Then, strangely, he rapped on his shin.
Answer: Peg-Leg

He looked tense and tired. I told him to treat himself to a massage at Abhaibhubejhr College.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

I overheard him say something about a house that had been taken apart and moved into the city. I guess that's what happens if you have a housing shortage.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

He couldn't wait to eat parrillada like a porteño. I couldn't wait for her to leave.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

He wasn't coy about wanting to visit the biggest city near Chivilcoy.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

He gave me a pamphlet, then accused me of being part of the International Brotherhood of Pamphlet Takers.
Answer: Paranoia

That tough gal? I think she's holed up in a volcanic tuff cone.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

She was adamant that she didn't have red hair, and complained that everyone made that mistake. So I would characterize her hair color as "defensive."
Answer: Auburn

We were reminscing about that old Bob Eubanks game show, the one where he sent people into the "Money Volcano"? In fact, I think she went to see if there was any money left there.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

Look for her by the Eternal Flame on Beretania Street.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

Her eyes reminded me of raspberry candy. Why is it that raspberry candy is never actually the color of raspberries?
Answer: Blue

She's just outside the city, paying her respects to Akbar the Great.
Answer: Agra, India

Your suspect wished to have been in this city in 1556 when the great Hemu Vikramaditya conquered it.
Answer: Agra, India

She told me she was going to see Hannemann's life work - if it hasn't been hauled away.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

I told her the name of my favorite Cathedral, but I warned her it's a little run-down.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

She said "Hook 'Em, Horns!" and then ran out with her hand in the air in a cow-shape.  So maybe she's decided to matriculate?
Answer: Austin, United States of America

Oh I remember her, she was carrying about a dozen of those little white cardboard take-out containers. Though she said at least half of them were full of diamonds.
Answer: Chinese

If her eyes reminded me of one branch of the armed services, it would have to be the Navy.  Both in color, and in how often she swabbed them.
Answer: Blue

Rumor has it she's crashing on-campus at Latin America's largest university.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

My sources tell me that your henchwoman's hiding just outside the city, in San Ángel.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

She seemed interested in all kinds of canes, be they sugar, elderly walking-aids, or holders of the NCAA's home winning streak record.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

I got a good look at your suspect -- she had some red locks, some brown locks, and a whole bunch of broken combination locks.
Answer: Auburn

She was looking for a new set of keys: specifically Largo, Biscayne, and West.
Answer: Miami, United States of America



No comments: