Search For Articles

Blue Case Clue Answers: Page #9

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.


He's planning a rendezvous at Karbir Masan, where he can count on the residents not to eavesdrop.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He's a huge fan of cricket. I would look for him at Gaddafi Stadium.
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

He whispered something about "cleaning" the Alhamra Art Gallery.  Or did he say "cleaning out"?
Answer: Lahore, Pakistan

The way he talked about piston-driven machinery, I half expected him to don a giant tophat and aviator goggles, then alight for the skies in his copper-tube airship.
Answer: Steam Robotics

He asked if I had any contacts at the Arsht Center. Not for him I didn't!
Answer: Miami, United States of America

He was going to pluck a bouquet from Lady Bird Johnson's wildflower collection.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

He disappeared after whispering his secret recipe for haute crawfish gumbo. I'll never look at a crawfish the same way again.
Answer: New American

He said something about making off with all the recipes from Stubb's BBQ.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

He's paying his respects to the writer at Lu Xun Park.
Answer: Shanghai, China

You might find him with his surfer friends in La Jolla, couchsurfing.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

He's hoping he'll be in town for the Bayfair Cup. He doesn't want to race - he just wants to get a look at the Cup.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

I'm pretty sure your guy was going to take in a 49ers game before the heist.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

Last I heard, your henchman was trying to trick people into buying stock options from his old Silicon Valley startup.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

He's hiding out somewhere in Nazlet el-Samman
Answer: Giza, Egypt

His hair was like a red delicious apple five seconds or so after someone throws it into a campfire. I work summers at a pretty unruly sleepaway camp.
Answer: Auburn

I gave him some advice before he left. I told him to avoid the Plaza Mayor, but he laughed at me. What can I say? No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

I heard he went to the Teatro de la Zarzuela.  They kicked him out for trying to start a sing-along.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

I heard he ran out of gas in the middle of Ngauranga Interchange.
Answer: Wellington,  New Zealand

He seemed very, very interested in getting his hands on the Códice Tro-cortesiano at the Museo de América. Funny, he didn't _look_ like a scholar.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

Between you and me, assuming I'm yellow and you're blue, were his eyes.
Answer: Green

He was touring the Centre Excursionista de Catalunya, looking at the columns from the Temple of Augustus.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

I heard he went to the CosmoCaixa to check out the Toca Toca exhibit. He was touching everything.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She had the kind of eyes people write songs about. Well, Van Morrison anyway.
Answer: Brown

Oh yeah, I know her. I heard she was trying to steal seed from the parrots on Telegraph Hill.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

Sure, I know where she went. I told her while she's in town to check out the Tribunal Supremo, but she was really against that idea.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

She mentioned she'd be staying with a wealthy friend in the Tuileries Quarter.
Answer: Paris, France

I believe he's headed to the Mother City.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

He mentioned that for his getaway, he might try to join a crew in the Cape to Rio Yacht Race?
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

I overhead him say he had a rendezvous at the Gate of Heavenly Peace.
Answer: Beijing, China

Odds are he's on the site of the old California Pacific International Exposition.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

I know he has a cousin with a hunting lodge up on Mount Laguna.  He might be there - if his cousin doesn't get him, first.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

I heard he was headed to St. George's city in Spain.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

I heard he goes shopping every day at La Boqueria. Can't he afford a refrigerator?
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

He could be lurking around the Zoro Gardens, asking what happened to the nudist colony.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

He's planning a rendezvous inside one of the tanks of the Stephen Birch Aquarium-Museum.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America
 




No comments: