Search For Articles

Blue Case Clue Answers: Page #12

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.


She said she had a lot of back alley deals to make, specifically in the Back Bay area.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

Based on what she told me, you'll find her in Beantown.  She was on a tour of cities with meaningless nicknames.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

She was picking up a money order from Kiwibank.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

I'll never forget what was on her head. Mainly because it hung all the way down to her knees.
Answer: Floppy Hat

He stole my dogeared "Inspector Green" novels for the trip.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

I might've slowed him down for you - he was asking for the best way out of town in an emergency, and I sent him to Temepelhof Airport.           
Answer: Berlin, Germany

This henchman's holed up in the capital of Greece.
Answer: Athens, Greece

He's hoping to find a knock-off iPod on the black market at Polvos Azules.
Answer: Lima, Peru

He's probably lurking around in the vault at the Museo del Banco Central de Reserva.
Answer: Lima, Peru

Sorry, but I couldn't make out the color of his hair through all the blackness.
Answer: Dark

They went to the city with the largest population in East Africa.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

I heard he had a rendezvous outside the Jamia Mosque.  Or was it the Khoja?
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

She keeps up with the international handball scene. I would look for her at a Reinickendorfer Füchse game.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

You might find her strolling down Unter Den Linden.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

She was last seen whitewashing a _zaun_ at the Mark Twain Village.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

I don't know what she filled out more fully: the questionnaire I gave her, or her outfit.
Answer: Stocky

You'll probably find her stumbling around the Untere Straße.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She's staying in a hotel in Cholon.
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

She's not the type to gather moss, but she told me she might try to sneak some out of the Saiho-ji Moss Garden.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

She mentioned something about casing a museum that's in an old branch of the Bank of Japan.
Answer: Kyoto, Japan

Her hair was the color of pale gold.  Though I wouldn't guarantee my currency with it or anything.
Answer: Blond(e)

Hmm, she did say she'd be checking out the Caravaggios at San Luigi dei Francesi.
Answer: Rome, Italy

She could be over at the University, at the Museo de Jacinto Jijón y Caamaño.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

The police almost caught her by Franco's giant cross at Valle de Los Caídos.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

I think I know her hiding place. She's staying at a hotel right by the spot where most of Spain's monarchs are buried.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

He's bound to catch a game at "The Colossus of Cerro."
Answer: Havana, Cuba

Look for your perp in the largest city in South Africa.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

Maybe this makes me weird, but of the two major playwrights of their era, I prefer Ben Jonson.
Answer: London, England

I told him to wave hello to Nelson for me in Trafalgar Square.
Answer: London, England

Look for him lurking outside the Gevangenpoort, trying to hand off a cake with a nail file inside it.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

You friend there ain't too cultured. He went to the Paleis Lange Voorhout and asked if they had any mixtapes by "MC Escher."
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He told me he wanted to fill a few gaps in his stamp album at the Museo Postal Y Filatelico.
Answer: Lima, Peru

She was meeting someone on the Lowenfels Family Nature Trail.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

She was just in here raving about her favorite indoor football team, the Wild.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

He might try to blend in with pilgrims making the Hajj.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Look for him in the Cidde Redif Kişlasi.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

He told me the work's been slow, but he's loving the Virado à Paulista.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

I referred your friend here to the Gladstone Hotel. But she'd better keep her nose clean. They take a dim view of riff-raff.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

I noticed she was carrying a plane ticket for a flight to OR Tambo International Airport.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

I told her to send me a postcard from Museum Africa. Somehow I doubt I'll ever see one.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

Her choice of helmetry seemed droopy. I wonder if there was anything wrong with it.
Answer: Floppy Hat

She left behind this hockey puck with a Sharks logo printed on it.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

Here, she left behind a speeding ticket she got on 101 in San Mateo County.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

He was really eager to head over to Abbey Road to see if they'd help him record a cover of "You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)".
Answer: London, England

He asked to borrow a nail clipper, but his nails were so gross, I told him he needed a hacksaw.
Answer: Bad Hygiene

I'll bet she's at Ibn Sina National College for Medical Studies, posing as a cadaver. I guess her other disguises took too much effort.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

She was going to sneak into the Al-Nawras Movenpick resort, posing as a towel girl.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Her wheels had this scary picture of a clown on the front. Not the way I take my frozen dessert, thank you very much.
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

She said she was tired of all the otaku at Nakano Broadway cosplaying as her boss. I wonder who she works for? Hellsing?
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

Her eyes reminded me of London fog. Though she didn't like it when I turned on my portable fog light.
Answer: Smoky

I told your suspect to take a long walk, so I think you should look around Yonge Street. It's been called the longest road in the world.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

He bet me five dollars I couldn't guess where he was headed next. Then he quickly bet me ten dollars I'd take the bet.
Answer: Gambling

You'll find him coming in from the port through the Gate of Al-Magharibah.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I understand he was going to get some boating advice at the headquarters of the Islamic Shipowners Association.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I think your suspect was headed to an Oakland A's game.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

You'll find her posing as a senior vice-president of a multinational concern, up on King Abdullah Street.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

She was going to sneak into the Al-Nawras Movenpick resort, posing as a towel girl.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

She's quite a motorhead. You might find her ogling the car collection at the Polytechnical Museum.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

She didn't leave any fingerprints, but her boiler-powered contraption left plenty of claw-prints. Guess it's time to invest in some claw-gone spray.
Answer: Steam Robotics

She's probably wolfing down poutine in Samuel de Champlain's city.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

She showed me an 8,000-word prose poem she'd written about the splendiferous Djemaa el-Fna square. Rich foods, snakecharmers, trained monkeys, acrobats. I told her next time, just send me a postcard.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

Odds are she flew in through Pearson International and grabbed a cab to the city.
Answer: Toronto, Canada


Who knew there were so many ways to make a hamburger? She did.
Answer: New American

She's headed to the largest city in Brazil.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

She mentioned she was headed to the Museum of the Portuguese Language. I asked her why she doesn't try a phrase book first?
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

That girl?  I've heard rumors that she's hanging around Café Gijón, trying to start a tertulia on the finer points of global crime sprees.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

There's no polite way to say it: she was husky.
Answer: Stocky

She was excited to visit the birthplace of Leopoldo Torre Nilsson, which probably explains her bell bottoms.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

She said she was headed to Borges's birthplace, after first making a stop at a house of mirrors within a library within a temple within a forgotten civilization within a dream.
Answer: Buenos Aires, Argentina

She mentioned she was looking to make a few additions to her jersey collection. I would check for her at the Hall of Champions Sports Museum.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

When I saw that the brim of her hat covered her eyes, I couldn't help but feel distrustful towards her.
Answer: Floppy Hat

She's in a city at the mouth of the Yangzi River.
Answer: Shanghai, China

When she told me she could sail under the Tahrir Bridge without being noticed, I told her she was in denial.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

I gave her directions to Qasr Al-Sham'ah - the Fortress of the Beacon. I told her if he has trouble finding it, then, uh, follow the beacon.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

I think she was headed to scope out some valuables at Sterkfontein Caves, but she decided it was all a little old for her tastes.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

I told her to wear native dress if she wants to blend in. Next time I saw her she was weighed down by lei and clad in a mu'umu'u.
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America
 


No comments: