Search For Articles

Red Case Clue Answers Page #2

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.
 
He told me he'd be hiding in tunnels under the city?
Answer: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

He was griping about having to climb the "neck-breaking" steps.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

Here's the joke I told him: So Churchill, Roosevelt, and William Lyon Mackenzie King walk into a Citadel …
Answer: Quebec, Canada

He told me he had a plan to make a mint. Then he gestured at the rest of his flavors and said that's what had been missing.
Answer: Ice Cream Truck

I just know he's meeting someone at a history museum, in a colonial house by a plaza.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

He said something about going to a museum to see Pablo Escobar's jacket?
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

I found a torn-off piece of his "to do" list. Look at this line: "Museum - July 20." What's he doing on that day?
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

He was wearing what the French would call un grand châpeau.
Answer: Floppy Hat

You could try looking for him at the cabbage patch palace.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

He told me he was going to prowl around Jim Thompson's house to pick up some tips on the silk business.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

He wanted me to meet him in an alley. But I had to bring a partner, or it'd be out of bounds.
Answer: Tennis

He said something about heading south to see a five-colored river?
Answer: Bogota, Colombia

I suggested he check out the national musuem, but he balked - he told me he makes a habit of steering clear of prisons.
Answer: Bogota, Colombia

He asked for directions to a White City where he could go house hunting. Then he clarified: Bauhaus hunting.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

He was unusually interested in intercontinental land-bridges. I guessed he was a civil-tectonic engineer.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

He seemed like a real wolf in sheep's clothing. Except his clothing may actually have been wolf.
Answer: Fur Coat

You know, he did say something about going to a professional to get his nyatiti tuned.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

This gentleman? Based on where he was going, I assumed he'd be headed out on Safari.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

I told him that while he was there, he should try the local nyama coma.  Eat enough and it'll put you in a--oh, you heard that one already.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

He left me his fortune: "YOU WILL SOON ROB THE LOUVRE."  Still has some crumbs in it.
Answer: Chinese

If his eyes had musical talent, they'd be lead singer of the Miracles.
Answer: Smoky

He seemed uncomfortable in his skin, but quite comfortable in something else's skin.
Answer: Fur Coat

I'll tell you where she went! She went to see the dog sleds slide down Fourth Avenue!
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

She seemed suspicious, so I tried to take notes about her appearance, but she was so toned that I ended up just asking for an autograph.
Answer: Athletic

She had a meeting at the convention center, but she had trouble finding her room. She always gets Athabascan names mixed up!
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

I just heard from your suspect. She told me she put off his weekly bath so she could take it at Caracalla, and she was very, very disappointed when she got there.
Answer: Rome, Italy

If she talked one more time about how much more "connected to history" she felt while rolling her own pasta, I'd have put her through the fettucini shredder.
Answer: Italian

She said she was going to fly into the city and then sneak away by sanpan from Aberdeen Promenade. I guess her "sneaking away" plan doesn't preclude telling everyone where she's doing.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

Roses are red / violets are blue / her hair was like one of those things / see if you can guess which.
Answer: Red

She said something about catching a little light opera at "the egg."
Answer: Beijing, China

She's been fascinated by the history of this city ever since he saw Leung Kwok Ng in his most regal role.
Answer: Beijing, China

When you catch her, you should check her pockets.  She kept saying she had kings in there!
Answer: Gambling

She offered to feed me, but only if she could cover my table with a red-and-white checkered tablecloth first.
Answer: Italian

She told me she didn't want to linger in town, but she had to swing by the music fountain.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

She said she'd be passing by a bell that used to ring 33 times every morning and 28 times at sunset.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

She dropped this note, but it just says, "Make the handoff at 88 Garden."
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

I thought she was a shoplifter, because she looked like she could do exactly that.
Answer: Athletic

If it's May Day, look for her in the Square. She'll be wearing red, of course.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

I heard her planning a rendezvous at a radio tower - but I don't know which one.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

She left this photo here. This looks like a tower, and I'm no architect but I'd swear that's a hyperboloid structure.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

She had these great-looking russet locks.  Pretty good-looking russet keys, too.  Turns out that's what she'd used to break into my place.
Answer: Red

I found this photo she took, of a sculpture of a Chinese dragon hanging in front of a store.  Does this look familiar?
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She sent me this postcard, from a palace she visited.  Above the entrance you can see a sculpture of Sant Jordi fighting the Dragon.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

The city you're looking for is filthy with great 20th century mosaics. Here, look at the one in this photo: they just stuck it in the street, by this sculpture of a lizard.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She mentioned she was looking for a really good virgin daiquiri.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

I told her not to forget to go out to the back yard and see Granma.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

Here, she dropped a photo of a wax figure in camo. I could swear I've seen him on a dorm room wall somewhere.
Answer: Havana, Cuba

Did you know the girl you're chasing is a puppet scholar? She has a PhD in Marionettes and a Master's in Muppets.  
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

Your friend said something about checking out Meschke's collection?
 
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

You might catch her in the park, waiting for a glimpse of Crown Princess Victoria. Actually, I guess she's just plain stalking her.
 
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

I'll give you some free advice - she's headed to a museum with a 4,000-piece collection. But be warned: there are strings attached.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden
 

I will continue to update this list, feel free to comment if you have any clue answers that you would like added to the list.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a red clue answer for you:

He's in the King's old palace - although now I believe it's an archeology museum. Go see what you can dig up!

Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Anonymous said...

know she's going to a maritime museum to get ideas for her next surfboard.

She made a New Year's resolution to see Jack Lord's office and if possible, turn herself over to him.

She's lurking around the dwelling of the "royal hawk"?

All of these are Hawaii

Anonymous said...

He was carrying a sack of canned tomatoes in one hand, and a much lighter sack of stolen diamonds in the other. Wonder which one he was making into sauce?

Italian

Anonymous said...

I told her not to forget to go out to the back yard and see Granma.

Here, she dropped a photo of a wax figure in camo. I could swear I've seen him on a dorm room wall somewhere.

Havana, not San Diego. I lost a case with 110 bonus XP because I followed this site and went to San Diego. :(

Anonymous said...

She said she wanted to go to study in a kibbutz at the School for Overseas Students. I hope they have a short term, because I doubt she'll be there long.

Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

Anonymous said...

When he told me he was looking for a lawyer, I gave him the name of a museum where he could find one.

I suggested he visit my favorite museum in the city, but he didn't seem impressed - said it was just full of knock-offs and fakes.

banckok

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure he said he wanted his picture taken with a sculpture on the city's "Montmarte."

When he said he was going to the Golden Gates, I told him to watch out for the fog! He must not have much experience with Bay Area weather, because he looked downright bewildered.

Both are Kiev, Ukraine.
I DON'T know why, but I had to find that out the hard way.