Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #12

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.


Last I heard she was at Els Quatre Gats. She had a hunch Picasso might've carved his initials on one of the tables.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She sent me this cell phone photo of Antoni Tàpies' wire sculpture Cloud and Chair. Eh, I prefer regular art. Like those pictures of fruitbowls.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

I thought she'd been punched in the eye, but it turned out that color was natural, not the result of a few days of bruising.
Answer: Violet

She wouldn't miss a chance to see them play bandy at Városliget.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

She just texted me - she was minding her own business when a parade came by carrying somebody's mummified right hand!
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

She's headed for a city that's named in part for a mangrove plant that grew along the Pasig River. You know the one I'm talking about, the nilad.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

Before she left, I warned her to watch out for the monkey-eating eagle.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

She told me her greataunt had an old savings account in Bankalar Caddesi that she was going to check up on.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

I did hear this lady say she wanted to check out Salvador Dalí's old college dorm room.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

I told your friend if she's an art lover, she has to see The Clothed Maja, as well as The Naked Maja.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

She was raving that she'd finally have a chance to see her favorite Bosch in the flesh - or you know, whatever it's painted on.
Answer: Madrid, Spain

You know that drink, really hot, contains caffeine, comes from beans? Yeah, her hair was like that. I'd remember the word if I weren't so tired.
Answer: Dark

Word is she has a rendezvous at the Fountain of Molin in Kungsträdgården.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She didn't say where she was going, but she told me if the heat got too … hot, she'd hide out on top of Big Misty Mountain.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

She'll be hard to outmaneuver. With that build, it looks like she can play offense AND defense.
Answer: Athletic

She didn't say where she was going, but she told me if the heat got too … hot, she'd hide out on top of Big Misty Mountain.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

Does she like cricket? What am I saying, who doesn't like cricket?  I'll bet you'll find her at a Cobras game, trying to sneak into the good seats.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

When she told me where she was going, I told her to give my regards to King Dick.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand

She came by asking where she could get some early Grateful Dead LPs.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

I heard your henchwoman was prowling around Leland Jr.'s school, trying to grab some blank diplomas.
Answer: San Francisco, United States of America

The town she's in used to go by the name Bacatá.
Answer: Bogota, Colombia

You might catch her at Expoartesanías, trying to sell her charcoal sketches of the inside of a prison cell.
Answer: Bogota, Colombia

She drove up in a really small vehicle. Couldn't have fit more than three people, maybe four, depending on if she wanted to charge fares.
Answer: Rickshaw

As I understand it, the girl you're chasing made a beeline for the statue of Den Lille Havfrue and bawled and bawled, 'til she saw some cops and got spooked. Hey, we all have a soft spot somewhere.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

The suspect went to the largest city in Scandinavia.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

She's headed to a Mediterranean city famous for its beaches. That narrows it down, right?
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

I asked if she was into beach volleyball, and she answered by furiously brandishing her Kadima paddle.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

Did you know there's actually a difference between a trattoria, an osteria, and a ristorante? Because this woman did and she wouldn't shut up about it.
Answer: Italian

She asked if we had any crates large enough to fit a fountain by Agam. I said no, and told her to try across the street at Plazas, Public Squares, and Beyond.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

I could swear she was humming the latest hit by A. R. Rahman.
Answer: New Delhi, India

I warned her that the city she's headed to lies in the Yamuna floodplains. She assured me that her boss made her pass a swim test before she took the job.
Answer: New Delhi, India

I asked her to grab me a stuffed Shera, if they have any left.
Answer: New Delhi, India

I'll bet she hitched down Amagermotorvejen to Brøndby Strand. She has a fætter there.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

I know exactly where she is: the Inderhavnen, looking for a boat where she can stowaway and escape.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

Wherever she was going, she needed to wear layers. At least to cover up the neck filth.           
Answer: Bad Hygiene

She said she was going to camp outside a game developer's office until they finally made "Zoo Tycoon 3."
Answer: Boston, United States of America

She was singing to herself about loving "that dirty water."  I offered her some artisanal seltzer, but she declined - must be one of those hydromasochists.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

With those dirt stains all over her pants, she looked like she had just come back from burying something valuable. I'm thinking goldenrod.
Answer: Horticulture

I heard she's lurking around the campus of the oldest university in Germany.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She said something about wanting to see the childhood home of ... Britt Ekland? Sorry, she's a little before my time.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She wanted to find someone to pull her around town in Queen Kristina's coronation carriage.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She called to tell me that the body of their Premier is still on display in the Square for everyone to gawk at. And she thinks there's something wrong with its ear!
Answer: Moscow, Russia

I commented on her narrow waist, and she narrowed her eyes at me as well.
Answer: Slim

Your suspect mentioned they wanted to see if the girls were really the type to make Paul McCartney sing and shout.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

He and the burly guy he rolled with looked so close, they could probably finish each other's jail sentences.
Answer: Bodyguard

He's headed to some hall to hear the Queen speak?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He said he's walking around a hall in an old hunting lodge, looking for some knights?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

I asked if he needed a reservation, and he said he'd be staying in one of the old-fashioned cottages at Edo-San.
Answer: Nara, Japan

The city he went to was the capital of the country - for a measly 74 years. Back then it probably took 74 years just to get the letter saying, "Hey, guess what. You're not the capital anymore."
Answer: Nara, Japan

He's headed to a city on the eastern end of the old Silk Road.
Answer: Nara, Japan

I'll never forget his eyes, because I never forget anything that desaturated.
Answer: Smoky

You'll catch him lurking around the museum built by General Bhimsen Thapa.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He was on the phone, muttering something about Yen. But it didn't sound like he was talking about money.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

You're going to a city that was planned in the shape of a sword. I wonder how they sharpen it?
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

I leant him some Roger Lemelin books for his trip.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

He's staying in quaint farmhouse on the place they used to call Île de Bascuz.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

He offered me a bite of his chapulines, and when he told me what they were, I almost choked.
Answer: Mexican

He went up the mountain and over the Tizi n'Test Pass! Hurry and you could catch him - but check your brakes first.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

Look for her somewhere up Saints' Mountain, looking awkward and out of place.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She's hiding somewhere between the Gun Park and the Thick Tower.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

She looked like a stone cold killer. Of weeds and other garden pests. Otherwise she seemed quite gentle.
Answer: Horticulture

She's looking for a St. Michael's Basilica, but I warned her there's not much left.
Answer: Heidelberg, Germany

All I know is she said she'd just subscribed to the Herald.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

She was built like a bowling ball. But not one you'd want to bowl with, because her arms and legs would affect the roll.
Answer: Stocky

She carried a fistful of Carl Hiassen clippings. Or was that Dave Barry? No I remember now: it was Ana Veciana-Suarez.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

Last I saw him, he was packing a book by Machado de Assis, as well as a copy of "Chicken Soup for the Grand Larcenist's Soul."
Answer: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
 


All Clue Answers 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She didn't say where she was going, but she told me if the heat got too … hot, she'd hide out on top of Big Misty Mountain.
Answer: San Diego, California

It's wrong... It's Hong Kong, China

Anonymous said...

She might be hanging around the Oriental Hotel, telling the tourists tall tales about Joseph Conrad.

Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

Diego said...

He's probably at Schloss Klessheim, betting against the house.

Salzburg, Austria