Search For Articles

Yellow Case Clue Answers Page #10

This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.


I hear she was almost attacked in a plaza by a gigantic bronze spider that towered over her head!
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

She was a woman of few words. Not by choice, though.
Answer: Stutter

She said she was going to the Rideau Street Chapel. But I thought they demolished it years ago?
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

She's probably at the Central Experimental Farm, looking for a two-headed cow.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

She said she was headed somewhere "grand" and "bizarre," or at least that's what I heard.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

Birds of a feather stick together, so judging by the company she kept I guess this girl had feathers.
Answer: Pet Raven

I heard her plan a rendezvous at the Serpentine Column.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

She said she was looking for a dashing new fez, so I told her to stroll down Fesçiler and see what caught her eye.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

She mumbled something about getting a new winter coat at the Rondy.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

Like I told her, you know you're in the largest state in the Union when you're anchored down here.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

Do you have any idea what the Carnot cycle is? Because that was how she explained the flow of money from my cash register to her giant burlap sack.
Answer: Steam Robotics

All she could talk about was valve gears. All I could talk about was how she needed a new hobby.
Answer: Steam Robotics

She said something about blending in with the Kiwis.
Answer: Wellington, New Zealand
He must be running out of money - I heard he got kicked out after trying to sleep in a noraebang in Myeongdong.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

He looked around, then said this place had nothing on Pimatgol.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

He was eager to check out the art collection of William V, but only 'cause orange is his favorite color.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

He was wearing one of those beer hats, but the bottles were filled with egg drop soup.  That guy knew how to party.
Answer: Chinese

He's probably at the United Nations court, to see if they'll fix an international parking ticket.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

You know, if you look out east of the city you'll see four peaks that are supposed to resemble a woman lying on her back.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

You know, I did overhear him mention something about a pair of volcanoes that are named after starcrossed lovers.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

Rumor has it the police almost caught him darting through the stalls at the Mercado de Antiguëdades de Cuauhtemoc.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I'm not sure where she went, but she said something about a buddha. And I can confirm for you that it was round, and cracked a smile. Does that narrow it down?
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

She was a powerhouse. I bet I could have charged my cellphone if she squeezed it in her triceps.
Answer: Athletic

I suggested she check out the bridge running over the River Kwai.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

I told her the story of a stucco statue that cracked open to reveal a startling hidden treasure. Now she's gone to the same city to crack open everything in sight.
Answer: Bangkok, Thailand

The city she's in was a big deal back when it was part of the Hejaz province.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

I'll tell you this much: she seemed oddly affectionate toward Brussels sprouts.
Answer: New American

Odds are she's picking parrot fish at the market in Al-Balad.
Answer: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

She made it clear she wanted no part of North, West, or East beaches.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

She was already wearing a swimsuit and a ton of sunblock.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

If she recited one more paean to the wonders of pork belly, I was going to be sick to my belly.
Answer: New American

You might find her sliding down Joseph's Well - you know, the Well of the Snail.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

She's meeting someone at the Ghuriya to see the Whirling Dervishes.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

Who did this guy think he was, the President? Because if so, he really needed more than a one-member Secret Service.
Answer: Bodyguard

What I wouldn't give to have caught a show at the UFO Club in its heyday.
Answer: London, England

I know he's a sports fan. He told me the city where he's going will be the first to host the Summer Olympics three times.
Answer: London, England

I heard him exclaim that he couldn't believe the Clevelander wasn't in Ohio.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

The guy had a real obsession with pastel architecture.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

I would start looking for your friend at the Aztec sites in the Zócalo, in the Centro Histórico.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

He was last spotted driving down the Paseo de la Reforma through Santa Fe.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

This guy may be hard to take down. He was clearly impervious to toothbrushes.
Answer: Bad Hygiene

He must have snuck into the harbour right between the "wedding cakes."
Answer: Sydney, Australia

Really, that guy was a crook? Come to think of it, his chauffeur did seem underpaid.
Answer: Limousine

You might find him standing outside Fox Studios, near Bondi Beach, with his headshots.
Answer: Sydney, Australia

Do you happen to have any freshly boiled lobster? I've been craving some ever since I saw his hair. Guess I should see someone about that.
Answer: Red

We got into a big argument over whether William Gibson ever lived in Gibson House. I'm sure he didn't - but technically, he could have lived near there.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

Oh yeah, real demanding customer. Wouldn't settle for one newspaper. Wanted to go to the headquarters of Ha'aretz, Maariv, AND Yedioth Ahronot.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

All I know is, he was headed to a Mediterranean port.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

As soon as he waked in, I saw a cockroach. He apologized, saying they usually stay in his socks.
Answer: Bad Hygiene

He seemed determined to get to the Promised Land, and I don't think he meant it as a metaphor.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

There was something stuck in his teeth. I think it was a whole roast chicken.
Answer: Bad Hygiene

He said he had reservations at Peter Luger's. But now that I know he's on the run from the law, I suspect he stole that 7 pm slot from someone else.
Answer: New York, United States of America

All I know is, it's a city with a famous skyline.  How come nobody ever talks about cities' groundlines? Some are quite fetching.
Answer: New York, United States of America

He mentioned wanting to cross the George Washington Bridge.  But I'm not sure I'd want to cross George Washington - he defeated the English army!
Answer: New York, United States of America

All Clue Answers 


No comments: