Search For Articles

Blue Case Clue Answers Page #1


 This an incomplete list of Carmen Sandiego Clue Answers. Use CTRL + F to find the clue you are looking for.

Your suspect was excited to take in a game at Fenway Park, then wait until the game was over and steal all the bases.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

Your suspect wanted to meet Curious George in person, and figured The Learning Company headquarters was a good place to start.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

Your suspect's eyes were a striking color, of that I azure you.
Answer: Blue

Your suspect had a broken vacuum cleaner, and was taking it to the former Sears Tower to get a refund.
Answer:  Chicago, United States of America

His back had a mighty hump. Could probably store a lot of extra water in there.
Answer: Hunched

He might sneak onto a carrier and try to land at Elmendorf Air Force Base.
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

I could swear he went to Cook Inlet. But is he on the Knik Arm or the Turnagain Arm?
Answer: Anchorage, United States of America

He told me he'd prepaid for a CharlieTicket, whatever that means.  Maybe he's headed to Willy Wonka's factory?
Answer: Boston, United States of America

I recall him saying something about visiting the Larz Anderson Auto Museum, the world's oldest and finest collection of historically significant carz.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

I'm telling you, the guy reeked of tiramisu.
Answer: Italian

He was dusting off his audition monologue and his doctored headshots for the Cristobal Colón Theater.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

He could be digging around the Subterranean Interactive Center at Maloka.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

He blitzed me with what must've been a dozen opinions on pasta shapes. Took 'till the next day to notice my watch was gone.
Answer: Italian

She could be hanging with the sloths at the Centro de Exhibiciones Marinas.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

She must have been on some sort of diet where you try to get your weight down for Heist Season.
Answer: Stocky

You could catch her flying into Tocumen International, but where she's going, the canal would be an even better bet.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

If it's a nice day, you might catch her taking a dip in the Badeschiff.
Answer: Berlin, Germany

When I asked if she played any musical instruments, she said she liked putting flautas in her mouth.
Answer: Mexican

I suggested she go for a ride at the Velódromo Luis Carlos Galán.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

Look for her diving for treasure in Laguna de Guatavita.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

If she gets there around New Year's, she might try out for a slot in the lion dances at Longhua Temple.
Answer: Shanghai, China

She took a tuk tuk to Pashupatinath temple.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

She seemed to have lost her leg and replaced it with the nearest available branch. Must have gone to a top-notch tree surgeon.
Answer: Peg-Leg

I understand she's floating down the Bisnumati, armed only with a snorkel.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

Look for her in Ayala Center, probably by the food courts.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

A life of crime? Really? But she seemed so comfortable, with her own driver and everything.
Answer: Limousine

Where'd she go? Only to 2010's World Design Capital, that's where.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

Her hair was flaxen, like the flaxiest of flax.
Answer: Blond(e)

She was going to meditate with the Pensive Bodhisattva.
Answer: Seoul, South Korea

She said she wanted to visit Renee Zellweger's alma mater.  Yes, some people are still that into "Jerry Maguire."
Answer: Austin, United States of America

If she stole the car she showed up in, she also stole the driver that came with it.
Answer: Limousine

She was planning a visit to Alexander Phimister Proctor's Mustangs.  But if she really wanted to "tame" one, why was she carrying a giant welding torch?
Answer: Austin, United States of America

She said she couldn't wait to hit the Ayalon Highway, and show the natives what _real_ bad driving looked like.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

He could be admiring the frescoes at the Coptic Museum.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

He could be holed up by the ruins of Fustat.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

I'll never forget the sound of him walking: "clop, clop, clop." Like a wooden-shoed, one-legged horse.
Answer: Peg-Leg

If I had to describe his style, I'd say "picante." I may have gotten that idea from the food he was carrying.
Answer: Mexican

He's catching a flight to Kheria Airport. After him!
Answer: Agra, India

You'll find him by Itmad-ud-Daula's Tomb.  There's another, bigger tomb in town that resembles it, so check the sign before you go in.
Answer: Agra, India

Your perp is headed to the Parthenon! Don't let V.I.L.E. steal it!
Answer: Athens, Greece

I saw her holding a receipt from a Big n' Tall store, for the latter reason.
Answer: Towering

She's getting a little paranoid.  Last I heard she was hunkered down on Lykavittós Hill, so she could keep watch on the whole city.
Answer: Athens, Greece

She just caught a flight to Al Maktoum International. Of course, she could only get on a cargo flight, but we were able to find a FedEx box big enough to hold her.
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

They spotted her running past Ali bin Abi Talib Mosque and into the souk.
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

All I remember is, she had plum sauce all over her shirt.  I was... strangely jealous.
Answer: Chinese

He was going to try to blend in and act like a Byzantine. I'm sure you'll spot him in a heartbeat.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

Before he left I asked him: why'd Constantinople get the works? He said that's nobody's business but the Turks.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

His eyes were like two limpid pools of mud.
Answer: Brown

You know, he just mentioned he was hoping to see his favorite paddler, Li Jiawei.
Answer: Singapore, SIngapore

He's headed to an island-city with a long history.  Ptolemy called it Sabana; Marco Polo called it Chiamassie; the Chinese called it Pu-Luo-Chung.
Answer: Singapore, Singapore

I told him it's a little touristy, but the best way to see the skyline is to catch A Symphony of Lights from Golden Bauhinia Square.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

You'll probably find him waiting to get into a nightclub in Wanchai. I'm sure he's still waiting.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

She had a few "hacks" in mind to show the kids at MIT, and seemed especially excited about a stunt where she'd make their endowment disappear.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

She wanted to see the results of the Big Dig herself, since she'd been personally responsible for almost 75% of the embezzlement.
Answer: Boston, United States of America

She rolled in with a Kevin Costner to his Whitney Houston. I-ee-I-ee-I will always remember her.
Answer: Bodyguard

Look for her lurking outside the tomb of Pharaoh Djet.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She must have been on some sort of diet where you try to get your weight down for Heist Season.
Answer: Stocky

She was planning to fly into Imbaba Airport. I probably should have told her they closed it.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She showed up with a right-hand man, who in fairness looked like he could do plenty of damage with any of his appendages.
Answer: Bodyguard

She's probably checking out the bloody waxworks at Antiguo Cuartel de la Real Audencia.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

I heard her plan a rendezvous at the Abya Yala Bookstore, by the Anthropology section. Did you know she was an Anthropology major? Good thing she found this job!
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

He said he always bet on black. And green. And red. And whichever other colors you were allowed to bet on.
Answer: Gambling

He was spotted swatting mosquitos and waiting to meet someone at the Plaza de Francia.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

Your suspect planned to follow in Henry Morgans footsteps, circa 1671.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

He drove something that was half-car, half-bike, and 100% blocking me in.  What a jerk.
Answer: Rickshaw

He wanted to go look at the Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

You might find him by Causeway Bay in Victoria Park, trying to learn tai chi from the locals. You should get there before he hurts himself.
Answer: Hong Kong, China

Did you know your suspect's a big cricket fan? You might catch him at a Highveld Lions game at the Wanderers Stadium.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

I know where he went - I was the one who suggesed it! I was just in this city for the 2010 FIFA World Cup final.
Answer: Johannesburg, South Africa

If his posture is anything like his criminal lifestyle, good luck trying to straighten this guy out.
Answer: Hunched

Look for him at the Always Café, skimming a novel by Eileen Chang.
Answer: Shanghai, China

If it's Tomb-Sweeping Day, you might find him around Longhua Temple. He likes to ask people for "ghost money," and instead of burning it, he runs off with it.
Answer: Shanghai, China

His hair was fire-engine... hm, I can't remember the color of a fire engine. But it was definitely that color. Green?
Answer: Red

I thought he was searching for something on the ground, but it turned out that was just his posture. Still, he did find a rare bottle cap.
Answer: Hunched

I heard he was taking a bus along the coast east of Melbourne, and he broke down almost halfway to Brisbane. Why don't you go there and offer some roadside assistance?
Answer: Sydney, Australia

From my eavesdropping, I can say he was planning a rendezvous at Paddy's Market, in the Haymarket.  Or was it the other way around?
Answer: Sydney, Australia

Birds kept confusing her for a telephone pole. Can't imagine her dry-cleaning bill.
Answer: Towering

I steered her to a giant, 119m panoramic painting of a fishing village.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

I suggested she sock away a few Louis Couperus novels for the trip.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

She had salt-and-pepper hair, though to be clear I'm not saying I'd use her hair to season food. You'd be surprised how many people jump to that conclusion.
Answer: Grey

She said she was going on a tomb crawl through Lodi Gardens.
Answer: New Delhi, India

I did spot her carrying a copy of the "Mint" newspaper.
Answer: New Delhi, India

I suggested she take in a show at Las Brisas de Titicaca.
Answer: Lima, Peru

She didn't just have valet parking; she had valet driving-you-around-and-adjusting-your-air-conditioning.
Answer: Limousine

Make no bones about it: she's probably hiding in the catacombs of Iglesia de San Francisco.
Answer: Lima, Peru

She mentioned she'd booked a room at a swank riad in the Medina.
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

I told her to fix her posture, and she glared at me like I was probably the thousandth person to tell her that.
Answer: Hunched

I heard she got in trouble for trying to sneak up to the Koutoubia Minbar to recite "Casey at the Bat."
Answer: Marrakesh, Morocco

I'll tell you this much: seeing her fancy chauffeur made me reconsider my career choices.
Answer: Limousine

I suggested she take a trip to see the Bud?kan martial arts hall to admire its architecture and its history, and she just looked at me and said, "Cheap Trick!"
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

Word is she's taking the Shinkansen to the capital of Japan.
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

Could be she's holed up in one of the Victorians in Cabbagetown.  She told me she has some cousins there.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

She could be holed up near what's left of Fort York.  Just look for the Union Jack.
Answer: Toronto, Canada

She had devised the most ingenious metalwork contrivance, powered by naught but a scalding froth! It nearly caused me to ingest my own monocle.
Answer: Steam Robotics

This lady was convinced she could build a machine to play soccer like a human. I told her maybe she should build a machine that cared.
Answer: Steam Robotics

I heard they spotted her with a shopping bag from the Centro Comercial Leste Aricanduva.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

She told me she was very excited about a casting call at the Teatro Oficina.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

The guy had a lot of opinions about focaccia.  Last time I ever ask a stranger about flatbread.
Answer: Italian

He's casing the site of the diamond theft at the Museon - you know, to pick up some pointers.
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

I think he's heading to "des Graven Hage"?
Answer: The Hague, Netherlands

I'd say his hair was pretty close to full-on black, but of course I couldn't say for sure without my light meter. Wait, where are you going?
Answer: Dark

He's headed to a city on the River Seine.
Answer: Paris, France

He mentioned he landed a choice assignment: he's going to the City of Light.
Answer: Paris, France

He had eyes the color of lavender, and I could swear they had the scent of lavender too.  Put it this way: he's got a strong personal brand.
Answer: Violet

In the Pantheon of great world cities, you want the one that's got the Pantheon.
Answer: Rome, Italy

My sources spotted him running by Santa Maria in Trastevere.  Or was it Saint Cecilia?  Eh, either way, he went thataway.
Answer: Rome, Italy

You might find him playing dress-up with the royal garments at Hanuman Dhoka Palace.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

I'll tell you this much: he refused to drink my tap water and wore an "anti-magnet" bracelet.
Answer: Paranoia

He was looking for a wide selection of Palaces, so I sent him to Durbar Square.
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal

He's probably hanging around near Khufu's tomb.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

Look for him digging around the Menkaure quarry.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

He joked about mixing up his wefts and warps. Maybe he was a wizard or something.
Answer: Needlepoint

I'd describe his means of travel as half jump belt, half Himmelstürmer. I wish there were a way to combine those names that sounded as cool as "labradoodle."
Answer: Jet Pack

I heard he's poking around the marvelous Mudejar vault at the Iglesia de la Concepción.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

He has a rendezvous at La Quinta de Bolívar.
Answer: Bogota, Columbia

Spending five minutes around this guy got me pretty excited about planting bulbs and tubers. The excitement wore off when I looked at a potato.
Answer: Horticulture

He might've snuck in through the Victoria & Albert Waterfront.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

He's going to swim in the Atlantic in the morning, race across the Cape, and go to sleep on the beach by the Indian Ocean.
Answer: Cape Town, South Africa

You might find him in Bewley's on Grafton, flipping through the newspaper for the funny pages.
Answer: Dublin, Ireland

He said he would die if he couldn't find a helping of pistachio-dusted smoked-tempeh casserole. Whereas I was pretty sure I'd die if I tried it.
Answer: Vegan

He was very specific: no eggs, no milk, no cheese, no meat. That was when I decided: no friendship.
Answer: Vegan

She's got a lunch date in Agouza, somewhere between the 6th October and 15th May Bridges.
Answer: Giza, Egypt


She said she was off to pay her respects to Pharaoh Ninetjer.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She went to what used to be the Roman city of Aquincum. As I'm sure you remember, the city was in Pannonia Inferior, and I'll bet the Romans never let them forget it.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

She may be keeping lookout up on János-Hegy.
Answer: Budapest, Hungary

You know, her eyes reminded me of a lush rainforest. I wonder if they also contained exotic medicinal cures!
Answer: Green

A friend of mine spotted him standing by the Imperial Vault of Heaven, yelling, "HELLO!  HELLO!  HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" again and again.
Answer: Beijing, China

You might find him sneaking out for an afternoon at the Chaoyang Amusement Park.
Answer: Beijing, China

You know, he was in here, and I remember thinking, "I trust most skinny people, but not him."
Answer: Slim

He kept reminding himself to tell someone something.  To tell... a girl, I think, she said her name was Aviv.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

His eye color was so striking, if he were from Cleveland, they'd name a football team after it.
Answer: Brown

He told me he was headed to Jabalya Beach, because he likes sunbathing at places whose names resemble spicy cajun stews.
Answer: Tel Aviv, Israel

I heard he was hitting way above par on the Muthaiga Country Club golf course.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

His eyes were the color of a brown bear, minus the bear.
Answer: Brown

He's probably going to catch a matatu out of the city and then head north through Kenya.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

I heard your suspect swung by the Colosseum for a show, but when she got there, it seemed kinda dead.
Answer: Rome, Italy

With looks like hers, they could have named a prominent Rhode Island university after her eye color.
Answer: Brown

You can find her in the former center of the Roman Empire.  Three guesses where that is, and the first two don't count.
Answer: Rome, Italy

She's headed to the site of the first coastal settlement in Brazil.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Here, she left behind this brochure from the Museu da Imigração e Memorial do Imigrante.
Answer: Sao Paulo, Brazil

For some reason she reminded me of Rumpelstiltskin. Now why was that? Oh right, her hair was the color of straw. And she asked about my first-born.
Answer: Blond(e)

I could only half-hear her, but I think she said she's in a necropolis by the Nile, and it's full of geezers?
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She had hair like the desert. Not just the color, either -- there was a scorpion in it.
Answer: Blond(e)

I'll bet you'll find her in the Robber's Tunnel built by Caliph al-Ma'mun.
Answer: Giza, Egypt

She had eyes like cobalt, and I found myself drawn to them like two sulfur atoms making a molecule of Cobalt Sulfide.  Our connection was water-insoluble.
Answer: Blue

I told her if she can dress nice for dinner, she should head over to Hauz Khas.
Answer: New Delhi, India

If she wants to lay low, she might fly in beside Safdarjang's Tomb.
Answer: New Delhi, India

There are four ways she could have left the city: Terminal Norte, Terminal Oriente, Terminal Poniente, and … I just can't think of the last one.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

Your perp was going to stop by Hidalgo station on the Metro, to see the section of wall where a water leak took the form of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
Answer: Mexico City, Mexico

I'd give you good odds that this lady was calculating the odds on everything she saw. And putting money on anything in her favor.
Answer: Gambling

If he's in town, he'll probably stop for eats  at the Higashimuki arcade.  I know he's partial to sushi wrapped in persimmon leaves.
Answer: Nara, Japan

If you're going in mid-December, you might catch him mingling in the costume parade by Kasuga Wakamiya-jinja. He'll be the one dressed like an international criminal.
Answer: Nara, Japan

You know those two-wheeled carts people used to pull through the streets of old Japan? He had one of those, only pulled by an engine.  Another job lost to the machines.
Answer: Rickshaw

He sent me a text message from a "fountain tour of the city," which included Gammel Torv, Gefion, and the Caritas Well. He told me he was totally bored.
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

She said she once stole Lionel Logue's notes from his sessions with King George VI, and put them to good use in her own therapy.
Answer: Stutter

Your suspect was nuts about bikes, so I mentioned how the Danes pedal over a million km a day! I joked you could put them all in wheels and hook them up to a superweapon... I probably shouldn't have said that, huh?
Answer: Copenhagen, Denmark

He's on a major city on the Ottawa River, but I forget the name.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

He's going to go by the Bytown Museum to study By, by the by.
Answer: Ottawa, Canada

He couldn't get a sentence out. Eventually we just used sign language.
Answer: Stutter

Times are tight. You might catch her sleeping in the stacks at Al Twar Public Library.
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I overheard her plan. She's following the Creek into Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

She was surprisingly graceful for a woman whose lower body was about 50% wood composite.
Answer: Peg-Leg

She's probably keeping watch in Martello Tower 1. Or was it Tower 2?
Answer: Quebec, Canada

Before she leaves by sea, she might visit the Brézé for luck at the Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires.
Answer: Quebec, Canada

Her hair reminded me of ebony from the deepest recesses of the earth, but maybe a little more brown.
Answer: Dark

Do you have a box on that checklist for hair? Because hers was dark.
Answer: Dark

She mentioned she had to pay an overdue fine at the Library of Ahmet III.
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

You might find her in the Tiled Kiosk, playing a game of "don't step on the cracks."
Answer: Istanbul, Turkey

He mentioned he wanted to take pickpocketing lessons in Divisoria Market, but when it came time to pay his tutor, he couldn't find his wallet.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

He said he's flying into Ninoy Aquino. I said she'd better duck! He didn't laugh.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

Based on his hair I'd guess he had a fiery personality, so please don't tell him we talked.
Answer: Red
He told me he spent all day looking for the Left Bank, and then he realized he was facing the wrong way.
Answer: Paris, France

I'm no rat, so I'll just give you "dinl-chi," the navajo code-talker word for his eye color. Your office has code-talkers, right?
Answer: Violet

You might find him checking the flea markets for old Serge Gainsbourg albums.
Answer: Paris, France

Oh sure, I talked to this guy. He said he was headed over to dump some old drachmas. I didn't know how to tell him the bad news.
Answer: Athens, Greece

It's funny that you're "pursuing" him, given that his eyes are perse.
Answer: Violet

He ducked into the Metro at Panepistimio, popped up again at Omónoia, and finally they almost caught him at Evangelismós. I think he was lost.
Answer: Athens, Greece

She looked at my leather jacket with what I can only describe as disdain. What, they're supposed to make it out of tofu?
Answer: Vegan

She's probably making some cash off the tourists with her "Wyatt Earp" tour of the Gaslamp Quarter.
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

Head to the park, and listen for the world's worst rendition of "Chopsticks" coming from the Spreckels Organ Pavilion. That's your gal!
Answer: San Diego, United States of America

She could be holed up by the ruins of Fustat.
Answer: Cairo, Egypt

I could tell she was digging around for something. Probably the best place to plant a row of petunias.
Answer: Horticulture

She was in here quacking about the mausoleum of Qalaun.
Answer:  Cairo, Egypt

You'd better watch out for this woman: she told me she was an avowed seitan worshipper.
Answer: Vegan

I heard it through the grapevine that she's up on Raisina Hill.
Answer: New Delhi, India

This guy was real cheesy. Specifically, cotija cheesy.
Answer: Mexican

He mentioned he was staying on the Janpath, near Connaught Circus.
Answer: New Delhi, India

Have you tried looking for him in the capital of India? I think he was going there.
Answer: New Delhi, India

His ears perked up when I told him about the Prada building. He asked around what I thought it would weigh, and I said, "Why, where are you going to carry it?"
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

A lot of people talk to their dogs. But until this guy I'd never seen anyone ask for stock tips.
Answer: Talks to Animals.

He told me if there's time, he'd like to see the egrets on the Kanto Plain.
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

She said she was headed to the big game at UT, then she threw up the Horns. I'm not ashamed to say I was frightened.
Answer: Austin, United States of America

I caught a peak at her e-ticket, and the code read "AUS".
Answer: Austin, United States of America

I heard she was busy conning the tourists along the Boulevard de la Corniche.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

She might be hiding out near 'Ain Diab, at the Marabout of Sidi Abderrahman.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

She wouldn't let me go until I'd tried her pasta fagioli. Which, larceny aside, was its own crime against society.
Answer: Italian

Your suspect said they thought the motto of the country should be, "Kenya? You sure can!"
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

If she has spare time she'll probably be picking out bargains at the Maasai Market near Slip Road.
Answer: Nairobi, Kenya

She mentioned she was going to visit the Quai des Orfèvres. She said she was expecting a lot of orfèvres.
Answer: Paris, France

She mentioned she might head to the Marché aux Fleurs et Oiseaux. She said she was looking for a stoolpigeon.
Answer: Paris, France

She was wearing what the French call un chapeau tres droopy.
Answer: Floppy Hat

I told her to keep an eye out for Huldufólk. She said she didn't believe in such things, but just in case, where should she look?
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

She was very specific: no eggs, no milk, no cheese, no meat. That was when I decided: no friendship.
Answer: Vegan

I told her not to miss Ósvald and Villi Knudsen's Volcano Show.
Answer: Reykjavik, Iceland

I heard she's staying with friends in Makiki  - right near where Barack Obama used to live!
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

She was wearing a 10 gallon hat, and it seemed to contain 10 gallons of Jell-O.
Answer: Floppy Hat

She's probably blending in with the buskers at Aloha Tower Marketplace - at last she can put all those ukelele lessons to use!
Answer: Honolulu, United States of America

I asked him if he needed directions to Pall Mall and he replied "No thanks, I don't smoke."
Answer: London, England

He asked a lot of questions about the Changing of the Guard - like, how many minutes he'd have to sneak by.
Answer: London, England

His vehicle had a hybrid engine: both solid oxygen and rocket fuel.
Answer: Jetpack

I couldn't get a good look at his face -- just his brim.
Answer: Floppy Hat

You're looking for a city that's right between Caloocan City and Taguig City. You can't miss it!
Answer: Manila, Philippines

I would look for him behind the walls of Miguel Lopez de Legaspi's old fortress.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

For my money, if your henchman's a football fan, he'll be hiding out in the Complexe Mohammed V.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

I heard he got a parking ticket along Rue Indriss Lahrizi.
Answer: Casablanca, Morocco

His hat stopped moving twenty minutes after he did.
Answer: Floppy Hat

You might find him disguised as a babushka in the Arbat district.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

You might catch him lurking past the Church of the Holy Trinity in Nikitniki.
Answer: Moscow, Russia

He'd roll down a hill if you pushed him. Not that I'm advocating that: I believe in the criminal justice system.
Answer: Stocky

He told me he was going to try to blend in over in Shibuya. I suggested he was a few decades too old and a few jail stints too weathered to pull that off.
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

You might find him at a mangakissa in Ikebukuro . He's the one who keeps reading the ending first.
Answer: Tokyo, Japan

I didn't want to rattle this guy's cage, but I was pretty sure the bird he was carrying in it was dead.
Answer: Pet Raven

I heard it through the grapevine that he's up on Raisina Hill.
Answer: New Delhi, India

Physically he reminded me -- who's the one with the bowl full of jelly? Oh that's right -- Peterson Jams' mascot, Fat Jelly Man.
Answer: Stocky

She had a can of fuzzy green balls that she opened with a "pssh" sound.
Answer: Tennis

She's probably at a volleyball game, placing bets on a team in Shakey's V-League.
Answer: Manila, Philippines

You know, I did see her walking by scanning a Tagalog phrasebook.  She was muttering, "Pwede po bang malaman kung nasaan ang banyo?"
Answer: Manila, Philippines

I heard they spotted her kayaking around Helgeandsholmen. She was paddling upside-down so no one would recognize her.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

She mentioned she'd be swinging by the open-air museum on Djurgården. Traditional glass-blowing's a hobby of hers'.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

Here, here's a hint.  She sent me this postcard from Montjuïc Castle.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

I heard she was watching a flamenco show at Cordobés.'
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

Let's just say, if I had a job looking at his eyes all day, I'd describe it as a plum job even if it were unpleasant.
Answer: Violet

He had two conditions: the Heat had to be on, and you could party on the beach 'till the break of dawn.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

He asked for directions to "The U." So I sent him to our Linguistics Department.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

I overheard him telling someone he wouldn't go to the royal necropolis at Riddarholmskyrkan. Said it sounded way too spooky.
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

The cops were hot on his heels when he ducked down an alley that's just 1m wide - I think it's called the Mårten Trotzigs gränd. The police bottlenecked themselves and he just got away!
Answer: Stockholm, Sweden

He was last seen on a rented bike, pedaling down Calzada to Flamenco Island.
Answer: Panama City, Panama

The police were chasing her down Passeig de Gracia, but they lost her when she ducked down Avinguda Diagonal.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

She said she was only stealing so she could invest the loot in the next crime to try to double her money. When I saw her, she was down to a plastic cup full of nickels.
Answer: Gambling

The city your searching for lies between the Llobregat and the Besòs.
Answer: Barcelona, Spain

They spotted her taking a day trip to hike up Mount Olympus. That's a real place, right? And not just a myth?
Answer: Athens, Greece

She didn't say much, and the burly guy with her said even less.
Answer: Bodyguard

She's hiding somewhere in the Ancient Agora, probably at the Stoa of Attalos.
Answer: Athens, Greece

He had eyes like jade, and a suspiciously large number of stones like jade.
Answer: Green

I couldn't believe it when he said he was going to the home of Dolphins who kick field goals.
Answer: Miami, United States of America

I will continue to update this list, feel free to comment if you have any clue answers that you would like added to the list.


37 comments:

Anonymous said...

the anti-magnet one is paranoia :)

Anonymous said...

pistacio-smoked temphe - vegan
pukumani grave posts - sydney, australia
haw par villa - singapore
fisherman's bastion - budapest
place ahmed el bidaoui - casablanca
cilantro-infused duck-meatballs - ?? (not italian)
moonlight towers - austin, tx
shopping at maremangum - barcelona
jevanjee gardens - nairobi
flew through the air with ease - jepack
lobnoye mesto - moscow, russia
hair like the night sky with dandruff - black
sebastian de benalcazar - quito, ecuador
budokan martial arts hall - tokyo, japan
michelangelo's pieta - rome, italy
cidde redif kilasi - jeddah, saudi arabia
shibuya - tokyo, japan
jungle island, bufferfly world - miami, fl
nguyen sieu - saigon, vietnam

Mike said...

Thanks guys, I'll try to update the list sometime this week.

Anonymous said...

arch of goodwill - manila, philipines
compact fluorescent over her head - zero carbon footprint
dusit park - bangkok, thailand
casa museo del banco nacional - panama city
chapel of st laurence o'toole - dublin, ireland
le jardin des gouverneurs - quebec, canada
zuiderpark stadion - hague, netherlands
fela kuti at new afrika shrine - lagos, nigeria
sharia ramses - cairo
runtur - reykjavik, iceland
sukhumvit road - bangkok, thailand
book "into the wild" - anchorage, alaska
rabin square - tel aviv, israel
reinickendorfer fuchse - berlin, germany
piazza navona - rome, italy
royal danish ballet - copenhagen, denmark
parque el ejido - quito, ecuador
parnitha national park - athens, greece

Anonymous said...

the clues for different case levels (blue, yellow, etc) are different so it would be nice to separate the blue clues from the yellow clues, etc. thanks!

Mike said...

Yeah I just started to get to the yellow cases. I can't believe how many blue clues there actually are.

Anonymous said...

cilantro-infused duck-meatballs - ?? (not italian)

It is actually New American

Anonymous said...

do you know the answer for "You should've seen the art he had on his deck. Seriously, it explicitly laid out his escape plan." ??? (it's a suspect clue, not a destination.)

Mike said...

Hmm I think it may be skateboard.

Anonymous said...

I shared with him my greatest treasure: autographed photos of every single winner of the Miss Fur Rendezvous pageant.
Anser: Alaska

Guilherme Galvão said...

She mentioned she wanted to catch a few of the teams in the S.League.
Answer: Singapore

I warned her not to urinate in the elevators! I'm sure it's illegal in any city, but here they install detectors to watch out for it!
Answer: Singapore

dudeeeeitsaliiiiiiiiiii said...

I thought he was smuggling drugs, but it turned out those little packets were full of tulip and marigold seeds. Unless that's some kind of drug I don't know about.

its an identity clue.. im thinking vegan?

Mike said...

horticulture i think

BlueRoseNC / Laura Shepherd said...

He might be taking in a bullfight in Pomaqsui.
Answer: Quito, Ecuador

When he saw I had a gas generator, he plugged in a machine that made solar panels.
Answer: Trait: Hobby: Steam Robotics

Maybe this is a clue: he left behind a swizzle stick from the Copacabana Palace Hotel.
Answer: Favorite Food: Mexician

He was asking for directions to his friend's safehouse, so I told him to take the cable car from Lapa to Santa Teresa.
Answer: Rio Do Janeiro, Brazil

He got his dates wrong and missed Carnaval again! And after all those months of practicing with his samba school!
Answer: Rio Do Janeiro, Brazil

He's probably tending to his safety deposit box at the First National Bank of Alaska.
Answer: Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Tammy said...

"You should've seen the art he had on his deck. Seriously, it explicitly laid out his escape plan." Definitely means his transportation is a skateboard.

Anonymous said...

Way back when, the city she's headed to was called Yanjing. Back then, it was only the capital of Yan.

City: Beijing, China

Anonymous said...

She had some pretty incredible lip tricks. Oh, I just realized how that must have sounded.

umm is this the skateboard?

Mike said...

yup its skateboard

Loey said...

She did ask a lot of questions about the Black Nazarene - like, how much does it weigh, and how many people would she need to carry it around.

City:Manila, Philippines

Anonymous said...

You know how there are horse whisperers? He was an everything whisperer.
- Talks to Animals

He had eyes that could set you on fire. No wait that's not right. He had eyes that looked like they'd been set on fire.
- Smokey

Anonymous said...

Every time he stopped moving, his hat took a good 10 seconds to follow suit..????

Mike said...

I think it's floppy hat

Anonymous said...

If my metaphorical collar were the color of her eyes, I'd be living a more hardscrabble life! Just how I think..

I was thinking red but thats not right there is no red eyes. Any ideas?

Mike said...

Blue

Anonymous said...

Your perp said something about going to what was once the most important commercial seaport of the Khmers.

She'll definitely catch a water puppet show at the History Museum.

Both = Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam

Anonymous said...

It was brown. No, it was red. Kind of a reddish-brown? Is that an option?

- Auburn

Anonymous said...

He called his ride a "phat phati." I can't imagine that's good for its body image.

- ID Clue: Rickshaw

Anonymous said...

You should've seen the art he had on his deck. Seriously, it explicitly laid out his escape plan.

Answer: skateboard (skateboards have a DECK and can be very colorful with ART)

Lívia said...

I thought he was smuggling drugs, but it turned out those little packets were full of tulip and marigold seeds. Unless that's some kind of drug I don't know about.

It's a hobby: hoticulture

Raia said...

She's probably lurking by the Temple of King Hung Vuong.
Answer: Ho-Chi-Minh, Vietnam

She did say she'd always wanted to base-jump from the Altino Arantes Building.
Answer: São Paulo, Brasil

You might find him camping out in the Jumeirah Archaeological Site, looking to see if anything's left.
Answer: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I know where he went. I was in town when the local football club won the Emperor's Cup in 2002. Oh did the sake flow that night!
Answer: Kyoto, Japan.

He said he was going to the Museo Napoleónico. But I was surprised to hear the city had one - I don't believe he ever visited the island
Answer: Havana, Cuba

He was telling someone on the phone to meet him by the memorial to José Martí.

Answer: Havana, Cuba

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is a clue: she left behind a swizzle stick from the Copacabana Palace Hotel.

Answer: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

(NOT favorite food: Mexican)

Diego said...

Found another blog with some tips, you should team up to complete each other

http://carmenforfacebook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

When he saw I had a gas generator, he plugged in a machine that made solar panels.
Answer: Zero Carbon Footprint

Anonymous said...

he was really eager to see Yoko Ono's dorm room at Gakushuin university.
Answer: Tokoyo

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine spotted him at rush hour , packed onto the tsukuba express
answer: tokyo

Anonymous said...

"She seemed taken aback when I didn't offer her free drinks just for being here."

answer: gambling

Anonymous said...

I know he was going to a football game, but I can't remember the team: was it the Palmeiras, the Corinthians, or the Portuguesa?

He said something about taking a trip to the largest mall in Brazil.

Sao Paulo, Brazil