Search For Articles

Fantasy Sports & Video Games Has Returned!!!


Welcome to Fantasy Sports and Video Games. I haven't posted anything new on this site in months, but recently I found out my site has a Page Rank of 1, so my posts may actually be found by readers searching for info through Google.

Football has just started and that only means one thing for me... Fantasy Football! Since I don't really have a favorite NFL team, I just root for the players on my Fantasy Team. Oh and by the way, I signed up for a Fantasy Baseball team back in the Spring and I haven't checked it till now. It seems that my team stayed healthy, because now I am in the Semifinals of my league somehow (We'll see what happens).

Anyway, I am going to make a few posts this month about Fantasy Football and maybe about some new video/computer games that are either coming out or have just been released.

I started this blog on December 19, 2010 and it was the first site I had ever started. I kinda gave up on it over the past few months, but I'd like to try and build it up once again. Even if its only one or two posts a month, I'm going to stick with it. We will see how it goes.

Thanks For Reading

http://www.diablo3skills.net/



No comments: